So after a long hiatus, I'm back on EG and GG&A. After getting my prized PRS stolen from me by a disgruntled family member, I went into a state of depression. I quit playing and tried to swear off music, even though it had been my therapy. Now, two years later, I have saved enough in my rainy day fund to purchase the new addition to my family. Please welcome PRS #2. She's a Custom 24, Dark Cherry Sunburst with the artist package. And since I still remember the rule "Pics or it didn't happen", here's some pics.

It's good to be back.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Very nice! But who tried to steal your other guitar, and why?
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Quote by Bluesblitz
Very nice! But who tried to steal your other guitar, and why?

Unfortunately it wasn't as much tried as it was succeeded. I was 17 and couldn't legally possess anything, so one my family members sold it after a long series of events. I don't want to say too much because they could always try to sue me for libel. Gotta love family.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
I've never been a fan of PRS, but DAMN is that pretty. This may have made a believer out of me...

Even though I never knew you before, it's always good to have someone come back. , and a very happy and deserved New Guitar Day.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Absolutely beautiful. HNGD, and welcome back.

Amazing screen name btw.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Dude, I'd kill someone if they stole something that pretty. I've wanted to get a Custom 24 for quite awhile. Glad you could get another one! She's gorgeous, sir.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Thats harse, your family member is...unspeakable words. Nobody would dare take my gutairs if they enjoy living. HNGD, absolutly gorgeous and well deserved!
Sorry to hear about the rough stuff, man.

But look at this beauty of a guitar you have now.

Welcome back as well. I don't know who you are, but hopefully we'll see you around GG&A/EG often.
Beautiful guitar man. PRS Artists are such great guitars. I love mine and I's sure you will love that even more than the one you lost.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Yeah, this guitar is awesome. Just needs a setup and it's good to go. The previous owner did a pretty crappy job of adjusting the trem on this bad boy. Either that, or it hasn't had a setup since it left the factory in 2004. :/
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
That's a Beautiful guitar you have there. Congratulations and have fun with her.
damn dude sorry to hear about the departure of your previous PRS. this one you've got now is absolutely stunning! congrats!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Thanks guys for all the welcome backs! It's incredible to be playing again and to be around a group of such nice people.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Awesome guitar! I'd kill somebody for stealing my $150 Stratocaster knockoff, much less a PRS.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Unfortunately it wasn't as much tried as it was succeeded. I was 17 and couldn't legally possess anything, so one my family members sold it after a long series of events. I don't want to say too much because they could always try to sue me for libel. Gotta love family.
Wait, so if I steal something from a minor in Texas and sell it, nothing happens because it wasn't theirs? If I'm understanding correctly (which I'm probably not), that's really ****ed up.

HNGD anyway bro!
Quote by Pat_s1t
Wait, so if I steal something from a minor in Texas and sell it, nothing happens because it wasn't theirs? If I'm understanding correctly (which I'm probably not), that's really ****ed up.

HNGD anyway bro!

Not quite, but you're getting it. Say if I legally own something and gift it to my child who is under the age of 18. It's technically still mine, even though my child is using it as theirs. I could take it and sell it whenever I wanted because it is legally mine. It's a very slippery slope to determine ownership when you're a minor. Plus, the amount in legal fees is much more than a PRS, unfortunately. Oh well. Here's toward the future and not the past.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Last edited by FLCLcowdude at Mar 30, 2011,
What kind of wood is the neck?

HNGD! Welcome back to the guitar life.
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Not quite, but you're getting it. Say if I legally own something and gift it to my child who is under the age of 18. It's technically still mine, even though my child is using it as theirs. I could take it and sell it whenever I wanted because it is legally mine. It's a very slippery slope to determine ownership when you're a minor. Plus, the amount in legal fees is much more than a PRS, unfortunately. Oh well. Here's toward the future and not the past.

Ooohhh, that family member, that really sucked. Now this guitar is 100% yours? Way to go.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
nothing can relieve stress like a killer quilt custom 24 artist!

(i know from recent experience hehe)

glad to see you back.

Quote by lefthandedkid
What kind of wood is the neck? .

mahogany with a rosewood veneer on the headstock from the looks of it.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yeah, sorry about your previous loss, but on the plus side, that one you've got there looks the business! HNGD, enjoy this one
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55