Voters: 11.
I care.

EDIT-----
And,
The Georgia Dental Association?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Thats dumb. But, thanks for the contribution. Did anyone actually vote in the linked poll?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Green Day is better anyway. They write songs that are just as catchy, but perform them better. Say what you will, they've put out great albums over the years. I'm really not a fan of there most recent work (at least, from the singles I've heard) but they're still better than Blink.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Have you seen a blink performance? And Green Day has conformed. I dont like the new stuff either.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

The problem with Blink is that they are just so mediocre. They aren't bad, but they don't do anything better than anybody, except maybe be average.
Mediocre? Average? listen to "mothers Day" "I wanna F*** A Dog" and "When you F***ed Grampa"

Then, tell me who is average? Who else does the Satan Voice when they play live?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Quote by jakesc8
Mediocre? Average? listen to "mothers Day" "I wanna F*** A Dog" and "When you F***ed Grampa"

Then, tell me who is average? Who else does the Satan Voice when they play live?

I've heard their entire discography, you don't need to prove anything to me. They can do the 'Satan Voice' all they want, I don't think it'll make them any better.
The only part of them that is mediocre is Tom. Its alot of power chords. That was a long time ago. Its gotten more intricate. listen to angels and airwaves, and the majority of the intros are him. Thats what Im expecting on the new album. What makes Green Day not average? Going from good to mainstream like so many other artists?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Green Day has been mainstream since 1994.

Blink 182 is not average because they are not not technically proficient. They are average because they don't do anything great, but they don't do anything awful. There are tons of bands that do the same things as them, but better. This includes each and everyone of their influences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y79BwGJRjjw

Remember this song from Limewire? It's so not AFI. Anyways, Blink 182 is nowhere near Green Day at all. Anybody who thinks so is mad and deserves to have their innards eaten by ravenous wolves.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by jakesc8
Going from good to mainstream like so many other artists?

I never knew those were opposite ends of a spectrum.
And Blink 182 are just as mainstream as Green Day.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown