So, today, i'm being really sub-conscious, worried about my technique. I noticed something natural, but it looks weird. When I shift to classical position (which i'm not in often, dont correct me.) my fingers go from |||| to |||/. Can this affect anything? Or am I fine? Thanks
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Seriously? So is it just everybody's natural make-up? Because i've been playing bass for 7-8 years, guitar for 4 and it hasnt hurt me yet, I'm just worried about the future. Or it holding me back.
For most legato and stuff im in baseball grip position, so I don't see it affecting me there...
(PM Me.)
Bent fingers are nothing to worry about as long as they fall that way naturally (not as a result of tension); personally, mine do this: |/\\ and it's never held me back.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
Quote by evhbrianmay
So, today, i'm being really sub-conscious, worried about my technique. I noticed something natural, but it looks weird. When I shift to classical position (which i'm not in often, dont correct me.) my fingers go from |||| to |||/. Can this affect anything? Or am I fine? Thanks

mine do the same in ceratin positions. |||/
hasn't affected my playing that I'm aware of.
as long as its comfortable and you can still be accurate, I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Alright, thanks. Putting my pinky UPRIGHT is what makes it tense! Thanks
(PM Me.)
Normally my fingers fall as \||/
Twisting the hand slightly shifts them quite naturally to \\\\
404: Sig not found.