Since there is a lack of guitar plays at my school, and IB requires I have real people interviewed, would you guys mind taking a few seconds out of your life and doing this survey?

1. Are you a guitar/bass guitar player? If no, stick
2. Do you use a pick?
3. Do you ever misplace your pick during your practicing/playing time?
4. Does a product that hooks on to your strap/person that will hold your pick for you so you don’t lose sound appealing?
5. Would you pay around $5 for a strap extension accessory as described in the previous step?
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
1. Are you a guitar/bass guitar player?
Guitar.

2. Do you use a pick?
Yes.

Not really. In fact, I've had one pick since grade 7. I'm going into Uni now.

4. Does a product that hooks on to your strap/person that will hold your pick for you so you don’t lose sound appealing?
Not really.

5. Would you pay around $5 for a strap extension accessory as described in the previous step?
Probably not.
1. Are you a guitar/bass guitar player? If no, stick Guitar
2. Do you use a pick? Yes
3. Do you ever misplace your pick during your practicing/playing time? Only if I put it down. There's a bit of space around my pickups so it usually goes there to not get lost. If I put it down somewhere else the pick gnomes usually get to it.
4. Does a product that hooks on to your strap/person that will hold your pick for you so you don’t lose sound appealing? No, sounds uncomfortable.
5. Would you pay around $5 for a strap extension accessory as described in the previous step? Probably not, since I didn't find it appealing anyways.

EDIT:
Quote by Miniskirt
I've had one pick since grade 7. I'm going into Uni now.

Still in use? If so, that must be in terrible shape by now.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Last edited by rjdusa at Mar 30, 2011,
Idk, stick?
2. Do you use a pick?
Yes
yes
naw
naw.
Quote by Miniskirt

Not really. In fact, I've had one pick since grade 7. I'm going into Uni now.

DAMN!! either that pick is worn to shit or it's made of titanium or something
(or im taking things too literally this morning)

Yeah I loose picks all the time, loosing a pick signed by mark tremonti sucked

Guitar
Yes
No
No
No
Last edited by demon.guitarist at Mar 30, 2011,
Guitar
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
I'm in the same but as you are comrade:

1.Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. No
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Guitar
2. Do you use a pick?
about 40% of the time
occasionally, but i have 6 of the same lined up along the top of my amp so it's no major issue
one of my straps already has a "pocket" i can store up to 3 picks/plectrums in. but tbh i never used it for reasons mentioned in my answer to question 3
probably not unless i had the money in my paypal account or something and just wanted to buy things without thinking.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Both

2. Do you use a pick?
For guitar yes, bass no

Never, I have one of those pick holders that adhere to your guitar

Not really, as I mentioned, I have a pick dispenser on my guitar by where my thumb goes

Nope.
Guitar player here.
2. Do you use a pick?
Yes. Almost exclusively.
No, never.
Maybe. I have one spare pick on the headstock of my guitar now.
Maybe, depends on how it looks and if it's V-Pick compatible.

Dimension V-Picks ftw.
1. Yes, bass player.
2. Yes, although not all the time.
3. Yes. Playing half the time fingerstyle makes it even worse, since I have to "drop" the pick every 1-2 songs and then get it back. But I always end up finding them again, and since I have many spares, it doesn't botter me.

4. Yes/No: I actually bought one, and after trying it out, I find simply putting the pick in my pocket better, so I won't buy one ever again.

5. No. I can buy many picks for that price, no point in spending the money on something else.
Quote by ShrimpthePimp
Since there is a lack of guitar plays at my school, and IB requires I have real people interviewed, would you guys mind taking a few seconds out of your life and doing this survey?

2. Do you use a pick?

1. yes, i'm a guitar player
2. yes
3. only all the time
4. not really, i'm an idiot, but not that big of an idiot
5. 5$? don't hit yourself on the way out...
I lose mine all the time especially since i almost always only use white sharkfins(they're my fav) and they blend in so well on a white surface
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
1. guitar
2. Yes
3. No (got a Dunlop pick holder on my music stand, another for the mic boom on stage, and keep around 4-5 picks around the computer with Guitar Pro on it)
4. No
5. No. I also usually have...pockets...

I started with Fender thicks and went through a couple hundred in the first year. Then I bought a pack of 60 Dunlop Gators in 2mm and the bag has been half full for the last 3 years. I keep extra picks all over the place. I've only retired like 5 of those Dunlop picks so far.
Guitar
Yes
Yes
No
No

I lose it when I put it down. Something attatched to me would just be annoying
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
Quote by ShrimpthePimp

1. Are you a guitar/bass guitar player? Bass
2. Do you use a pick? Sometimes (very rarely)
3. Do you ever misplace your pick during your practicing/playing time? no
4. Does a product that hooks on to your strap/person that will hold your pick for you so you don’t lose sound appealing? no

no
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Both

2. Do you use a pick?
Guitar yes bass sometimes

time to time ive been through many picks

not really no

maybe

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Behringer SP400 phase shifter
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
Guitar
Yes
I buy 10 new picks every month because of it
These things already exist, and no.
No
Yes

2. Do you use a pick?
Yes

No

No

No
1. yes(guitar)
2. no (*trollface.jpg*)
3. no
4. no
5. no
now extra flamey
Guitar, yes, yes, yes, yes.

But I hope you don't think your idea is very innovative or anything. It already exists, and I'm just answering yes because I'm looking to get something like it.
Guitar
2. Do you use a pick?
yes
yes
yes
no
cat
Quote by ShrimpthePimp

2. Do you use a pick?

1. Guitar
2. Yes
3. Occasionally (though I lose picks all the time)
4. Not really.
5. Maybe
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
1. Both.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Sure.
5. If it was quality, yes.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Guitar and bass.
Yes
Yes
No
No.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.