Poll: Is plastic surgery...
Poll Options
View poll results: Is plastic surgery...
Wrong
17 12%
Not wrong
34 23%
Depends
56 38%
Donkey boner
39 27%
Voters: 146.
Page 1 of 2
How do you feel about plastic surgery? I'm not really asking whether or not you'd get one, but do you think it's right, wrong, neither? Why? Poll included.

I often think I would look better if I had some work done, but I don't like the idea of being inauthentic.

EDIT: Yeah, I meant specifically cosmetic surgery.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Mar 30, 2011,
Donkey boner.

Edit: Fine... IMO if someone wants to put some silicone in their body or take some fat out, that's their business. Would never do it myself.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Mar 30, 2011,
Definitely depends. I think cosmetic surgery where people just want to change the way they look is wrong.

If someone is disfigured though or say had a car accident which disfigured them then I think it's more acceptable.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
If people want it......they want it, it's there body
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
my wife wants it cause kids have 'ruined' her body

it's her body, and if she's happy...

fail to see the problem
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by OldiebutNewbie
my wife wants it cause kids have 'ruined' her body

lol my wife is the same, not about the surgery but kids have 'ruined' her body part
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

people ca do what they want with their body.i dont see how right and wrong come into it
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I don't really care, but I don't mind it especially if it's reconstructive surgery due to accidents and/or disfigurements
I wouldn't do it, but I don't mind if other people want it. They're free to ƒuck themselves up however they want.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
i dont think that plastic surgery has anything to do with morality, but i do think its somewhat shallow, and i would think somewhat less of anyone that had plastic surgery done on them. generally im all for doing whatever makes you happy, but plastic surgery seems incredibly superficial and physically obsessed to me.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
It's like heroin for me. I think it's fucking stupid, and I wouldn't do it, but who am I to say "oh it's wrong for you to mess with your body."
Quote by desperatechris
Does Silicone boobs count? If yes its probably the best thing ever happend.

Quote by lambofgod127

Could never see me having it myself but if people want to I don't care
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by slash_GNR666

Agreed. This man has Gianna Michaels as his avatar and thus knows the truth, silicone boobs are just wrong.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I don't see anything wrong with having surgery. If you don't like something and you can change it then why not? They've done some pretty amazing things with people that have had accidents and stuff,. If I had the money i'd probably get a few things done to correct my hideous appearance.
I'd like to get some work done in the future, namely a nose job and maybe a boob job. I don't see the problem with it. If it makes you more happy and confident in yourself than it can only be a good thing.
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
Quote by Emilyyy.
I'd like to get some work done in the future, namely a nose job and maybe a boob job. I don't see the problem with it. If it makes you more happy and confident in yourself than it can only be a good thing.

Can I have a hand job?
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Can I have a hand job?

E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

I don't particularly see the point in it tbh, but I also don't particularly care if others do it.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by OldiebutNewbie

Quote by lambofgod127

I think for reconstructive purposes it's good but just for vanity's sake, not a fan. My wife keeps talking about the things she wants to have done and I just don't think she needs it. She's perfect just the way she is in my eyes.

As far as like breast implants and such, I'm more of a leg/ass man anyway so I would much prefer "small" real breasts to fake big ones. Especially if they are too big for the girl's frame. It just looks wrong to me.
Quote by slash_GNR666

E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

I've always been very, very adverse to plastic surgery, which for the longest time didn't make sense to me, because I think of myself as being very open to other forms of body modification such as piercings, tattoos, scarifications, etc.

I think the reason I hate cosmetic plastic surgery so much is that, whereas the other forms of body modification I named conform to the personal aesthetics of the individual who gets them, plastic surgery seems too much, to me, of a rejection of one's own unique qualities by conforming to a societal standard of what it means to be beautiful or attractive, if that makes sense.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I'm for it, if you're so unhappy with how you look and you genuinely believe you will be a happier person from it then why not.

Quote by Emilyyy.

Everything you said, I agree. I've always wanted to alter my nose and boobs.
Don't say it like that. Cosmetic surgery forms a tiny part of actual plastic surgery, and I assume you're talking about cosmetic surgery. So it depends, yeah

My dad's a plastic surgeon
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
Quote by sherry07
Don't say it like that. Cosmetic surgery forms a tiny part of actual plastic surgery, and I assume you're talking about cosmetic surgery. So it depends, yeah

My dad's a plastic surgeon

Does your mom have big boobs then?
Quote by desperatechris
Does your mom have big boobs then?

No, his Dad does ololololololol

Self experimentation FTW!
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Self experimentation FTW!
she might disagree with you

although she couldn't have known what she was in for...

/nerd
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

I don't think it's wrong. Right now there's nothing I would want to change through plastic surgery. there are a lot of things I want to change but I wouldn't want to go the the extent of surgery for them. But who knows, I might change my mind in the future.
cat
i might have to get my man-boobs removed because losing 5 stones in weight hasn't relly shifted them
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by OldiebutNewbie
she might disagree with you

although she couldn't have known what she was in for...

/nerd

i see your curie and raise you a haldane
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Remember that plastic surgery is also used on injury victims to make the extent of their wounds not look so bad. In that case it's fine.

But in other cases it's wrong?
I dislike plastic surgery in general. Stuff like fixing people's faces after fires etc. is fine of course, and I underwent a similar procedure, but enlarging a woman's boobs because it's 'sexy' disgusts me. It also looks bad.

I accidentally voted that it's wrong though.
Page 1 of 2