Currently using addictive drums and while I like it I want more especially in the cymbal department. Im torn between buying superior drummer and Steven slate drums. I've heard great things about superiors cymbals and I know as far as drum sounds go it has a more dry sound that takes more tweaking to get a great sound but if u take the time u can get some amazing sounds. I know ssd is more pre mixed and ready to go but im curious about the cymbal samples that come with it. Has anyone got a lot of experience with ssd and can give some input about it because its a little less known then superior. Lastly if anyone is strong for superior over ssd or vice versa I would love to hear there arguments.
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
I'm pretty happy with SSD, it's a good program once you get it setup.

I haven't paid much attention to the cymbals, but i do know the snare is always a bit loud for me, gotta bring it down a few DB everytime.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Either way, if you don't know how to compress cymbals properly, they will not sound natural at all. The better cymbals IMHO come from Superior.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.