So as any of you guys who have this pedal know, it comes with an adapter plug-in so you dont have to use batteries constantly. In fact, its made specifically for it. Which is my problem; I lost mine for good, so in order to use it, I have to use batteries. Is there anyway I can get another adapter for it somewhere? Any help is appreciated.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
Quote by Justified Death
So as any of you guys who have this pedal know, it comes with an adapter plug-in so you dont have to use batteries constantly. In fact, its made specifically for it. Which is my problem; I lost mine for good, so in order to use it, I have to use batteries. Is there anyway I can get another adapter for it somewhere? Any help is appreciated.

Ebay you can get them new or used.
Or order directly from digitech
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean