I'm selling my Mesa cab since I'm going away to college and figured I'd be better off channeling the money into a combo. The cab still has the original v30's in PERFECT condition, as is all of the wood of the actual cab. It could use new tolex (the tolex was painted white, and it's a bit ripped a dirty, but I didn't bother replacing it since I don't have to cry when new tolex gets its first rip), and the grill cloth has blue vines painted on it. Also, no Mesa badge on the front. So yeah, low price is just because most people will probably want new tolex and cloth, although there's nothing actually wrong with it.

Played through it with my Laney GH50L and it sounds AMAZING. I love this cab, but being able to play it only every month and a half doesn't cut it. Hope to find it a good home! If you're interested I can send you pictures when I get home.

$500, you figure out how to pick it up. I'll consider trades for a Crate, Laney, or comparable 2x12 cab and $200 or so.
Reaching out to embrace the random,
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.
Oh whoops, forgot. I'm on Long Island in New York. sorry about the post, couldn't edit
i'm sorry, but I honestly don't even know how I'd even get started trying to get it to india...