So basically, me and a few mates are planning on playing a couple of songs together. We aint in a band (well two of them are brothers and write their own stuff) but we obviously all play intruments.

I can play the drums and guitar (and sing decently... i think ).

My friend the piano

my other friend guitar and can sing

and finally the other one bass/keyboard.

We are all graduating soon and thought it would be a nice touch to perform something. But we are struggling with finding songs.

We have two outstanding song choices now which the others have put forward (How far we've come by matchbox twenty and the scientist by coldplay) but i'm not convinced that a cover would sound great.

So please can anyone help me find some songs with those instruments (doesnt have to have piano) in them?

Cheers
why don't you find a song you all like, and make a cover for it using the instruments you've got?

I recommend Karma Police - Radiohead

Isn't too hard to cover, vocals aren't too hard to sing aswell
uses piano, guitar, drums and all the other instruments you have in a band
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
why don't you find a song you all like, and make a cover for it using the instruments you've got?

This - doesn't matter what song it is!

Couple of my mates got together and we did a rock version of Gaga. Went down a treat!
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Don_Humpador
You have a friend that's a piano? What?

i didn't notice it until i read you post, omg fukcin hilarious

EDIT: dude i'm siggin' this fo' sho'
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Mar 30, 2011,
I like to think of him as a piano because he will always be attempting to vocally reproduce piano sounds But ye that was a little error...

Thanks already, but keep the suggestions rolling in if you can
Quote by Shaun F
I like to think of him as a piano because he will always be attempting to vocally reproduce piano sounds But ye that was a little error...

Thanks already, but keep the suggestions rolling in if you can

sorry if i seemed like i was making fun o' ya

try anything by cannibal corpse?

OR bohemian Rhapsody by Queen?
great classic, uses all these instruments