I am looking for an amp for under £150. i currently have a fender mustang I and a squier strat and a vintage metal axxe reaper.

i dont like modelling amps and just want something with clean and a distortion
your gonna have to save your money. you probably want a good tube amp and its gonna take more money to get that.
ok thanks
i dont really want to go down the tube amp route as i would only be playing in my room, and i just wanted something to plug my pedals in to, which is the reason why i didnt want a modelling amp is there anything that has the basic 2 channels? maybe with built in reverb?
Goes in this forum. Read the stickies in there while you're at it, I reckon they ought to help.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
dude do not get the mustang it is a piece of shit i have it my self .....if your a noob and all you do is palm mute.. then get it butt when you put it on metal 2000 on any color you can onley play 2 strings at a time..... its the worst amp i have ever heard or seen you should look at a pevey or line six...hell every one has there opnion on amps butt the mustang is not the way to go+}
Quote by shredzepplin
dude do not get the mustang it is a piece of shit i have it my self .....if your a noob and all you do is palm mute.. then get it butt when you put it on metal 2000 on any color you can onley play 2 strings at a time..... its the worst amp i have ever heard or seen you should look at a pevey or line six...hell every one has there opnion on amps butt the mustang is not the way to go+}

too late i've already had one for 4 months i Love the clean fender models, but cant seem to get the right tone for rock, it seems like it goes from clean to metal