So the other day I'm browsing through my local Music-Go-Round, when on the wall I spotted a Fender MIM HSS Deluxe Fat strat with a Seymour Duncan(I'm assuming a Pearly Gates) in the humbucker spot. Not only that, It was in what I'm guessing was originally a white body, but had now aged to a nice yellowish with a black pickguard. Damn was that thing hot. If you don't know what I mean, look up Billy corgans signature strat. Anyway, they were pricing it at $400 and the only thing I could find wrong was the knobs were a little ****ed up, but that's easily fixable. I played it for a while and let me say If I had $400 I would have bought it in a heartbeat. So since It'll probably be long gone by the time I could get that kind of money, does Fender still manufacture any like this? I think I've seen similar ones, but none in this color scheme. Sorry for the wall of text thanks.
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only