Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Up for sale is a rackmount ENGL E920/50 2x50W all-tube poweramp, made in West Germany in the late 80's. It has the factory built-in MIDI control panel which lets you switching between the separate A/B inputs per side, A/B master volumes and presences via a MIDI foot controller. Ordinary relay footswitching is also an option, you can use a stereo jack 2-button footswitch. There are 4, 8 and 16 ohms speaker outputs on each side (4 and 8 ohms parallelled for full stack use), as well as a gain switch which is for switching between line or instrument level inputs. There is also a factory built-in switch to toggle 110V or 220V mains input. The unit is equipped with brand new paired TAD EL34 STR tubes, never gigged or rehearsed with it since I replaced the tubes. This amp became fairly rare in the past couple of years, and in studio it blew away such very good poweramps as the old Mesa Simul Class 2:95, Mesa 50/50, Mesa Rectifier 2:100, VHT 2502 and Marshall 50/50. If you're into rackmount stuff, this is a true piece of treasure for you.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): 6U flightcase
Location (City,State or City,Country): Budapest, Hungary, EU
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): denii84 on eBay, successful deals on sevenstring.org with JaeSwift, BigK, arcadia fades, Jazzercize and DarkCide as bluevoodoo
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 600€ / $850 / Ł530 shipped within the EU or to the USA

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: custom built 2-channel tube preamp by Hungarian amp designer & builder Akos Martonffy (MakosAmp amps). Clean channel taken from the Mesa Formula Pre, distortion channel is a modded ENGL E530 lead channel. All analog signal path with no semiconductors, point-to-point wiring, built using only the highest quality parts. Stereo output, footswitchable lead boost on the distortion channel, which adds volume and boosts the mids between 500Hz and 1kHz. Parametric mid boost option controlled from the front panel. Gain, Bass, Mid, Hi, Presence and Volume controls for the distortion channel, Gain, Bass, Mid, Hi and Volume controls for the clean channel. I wanted to have a graphic EQ too, but decided not to have it, though the faceplate was designed with the graphic EQ option. TAD 7025 Highgrade and NOS Tungsram ECC83 tubes.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): 2-button footswitch for channel switching and lead boost
Location (City,State or City,Country): Budapest, Hungary, EU
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid):denii84 on eBay, successful deals on sevenstring.org with JaeSwift, BigK, arcadia fades, Jazzercize and DarkCide as bluevoodoo
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 400€ / $560 / Ł350

I'll sell them together for 1000€ / $1400 / Ł880 shipped within the EU or to the USA. Interested in trading the whole stuff for any decent higain 2-channel tube amp head like Dual Recto, 5150/6505/6534, Carvin V3, ENGL Savage 120 or Invader, Framus Cobra, VHT Deliverance. (Reason for selling it is that I can't take it to gigs anymore because there's no room for such a rig in the car.) Prefer to sell them together, preamp is for sale separately only if poweramp is already sold. Paypal gift option preferred for payment.

Pictures: