hey guys whats up

i recently bought a Bugera 6262-212...and im wondering what type of new tubes i can put in to get a better tone out of my amp. PERSONALLY i think it sounds pretty good, but i hear tons of people tell me i need to switch them out due to the low quality stock tubes that are defualtly put in all bugera amps

I enjoy playing Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Carlos Santana, The Eagles, some Iron Maiden, Van Halen and a slew of other random 80's glam bands and rock/hair metal music...so if theres tube out there that will give more of a tone to that, then i'd prefer that

my budget is around 200$...im not big on custom tubes, so i dont know if thats enough to get a good set of tubes, or not enough to buy 1 at all.

Thanks guys, and if you need anymore questions asked, then feel free....i know my message was quick, but im sure theres some more questions i could have answered
If it sounds good to you, dont change it. Dont let other people tell you what you like.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
check out eurotubes . com
i hear the jj's sound really nice.
i think there's some vids on youtube of people playing jj's through bugera's
@shikkaka

Ya, i've also been told that as well, if it suits me, then keep it...but hey, if it makes the tone EVEN BETTER...then i'd be happy to change them out, since i have the spare money layin around
Last edited by B.C. RICH5000 at Mar 30, 2011,
Quote by B.C. RICH5000
@shikkaka

Ya, i've also been told that as well, if it suits me, then keep it...but hey, if it makes the tone EVEN BETTER...then i'd be happy to change them out, since i have the spare money layin around

I am not saying don't. I am just waying wait until they blow. If the sound isn't bad, I dont see a reason to waste some perfectly good tubes. That being said, for your type of music (mine too \m/), you probably want an EL34 type tube. JJ or Sino are good.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.