Was told to repost this here. So, does burning a song to a disc change the speed of the song? If so, what is another way to get the song to windows movie maker from iTunes? I tried burning a song to a disc and it lined up with the video at the beginning, but at the end, it was either too fast or too slow.
wat.

Burning a song should not change the speed.. and how is the video related to this?

what exactly are you trying to do here TS >.>?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Burning a cd shouln't change the speed, but i know what ur talking about with haveing the sound out of sync with the video, ive done stuff like that before. Not really sure how to fix it though, maybe try using a different program

Jay Turser: JT-134DC
Epiphone: G-400
Gibson: SG Special Faded Cherry

Line 6: Spider III 15-watt
Marshall Haze 40

DOD FX65 Chorus
Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
EH4800 Small Stone Phase Shifter
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Deltalab Tube Overdrive TO1
I think the problem is the alignment of the music in relation to the video instead of the speed of the song itself.

I can't quite tell what you're asking, but in my experience, Windows Movie Maker does a real crappy job of keeping the song in line with where you want it. When you export the video the audio always shifts.
maybe use something simple like windows movie maker and sync the song to it, then burn on a dvd? i get what you're trying to do, but it may be easier to just sync it literally to the video.

edit: due to post above, maybe not windows media maker, but off the top of my head i can't think of anything else to use.
Quote by descara
.. Why would you burn a song to disc to get it to windows movie maker? If you're burning it, you already have the file.

I'm burning it because it's the only way I know how to get the song from iTunes, which has protected files, to windows movie maker. If there's another way to, let me know.