What is your favorite kind of peanut butter? Natural or non natural? Favorite brand?

I don't know what brand it is but one of my friends buys some natural kind and it's really good and stuff.

Also do any of you sometimes get a spoon and just start eating the peanut butter? I tend to do weird things like that....
I prefer Jams and Preserves
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

Also do any of you sometimes get a spoon and just start eating the peanut butter? I tend to do weird things like that....

+500
Oh hey, I didn't see you there
Jif Creamy for Smoothies (PB & banana)

and Adams Crunchy for Sandwiches etc...

I think preserves are just chunkier jams....btw
I'm pretty sure that I asked this in a previous thread, but I believe that you deleted that.

Can the mods revoke threadstarting capabilities?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
dick smiths crunchy.
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
SUPER CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER!!

I moved out(oh yeah paying rent b!tch!!) like a few months ago and i didnt eat any peanut butter since im broke paying rent---- till 2 weeks ago. i gained about 7-8 pounds most was from peanut butter or shit with peanut butter in it. From homemade cookies to peanutbutter and bananas fried.

Havent had peanut butter in a few days and i lost the weight too so im glad and ready for my next peanut butter binge!!

I WAS FIENDING FOR PEANUT BUTTER
Quote by daytripper75
Nutella.

Hellz yes

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.