ok this is a old amp.. but i love it... its a Marshall lead 12 micro stack... classic but i love it... always wanted one finally got one... yes i know alot of folks hate Marshall tone but this thing for a small amp only 4 feet tall sounds good and is loud.... sounds good... great to have just for a show piece.....

Last edited by Shaggy212 at Mar 30, 2011,
HNAD, dude! That said, there is no way that thing is 4 feet tall. 3, maybe, but not 4.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by gquady09
Let me ask you this: What the hell does Hnad mean?

Happy New Amp Day!!!
Quote by gquady09
Let me ask you this: What the hell does Hnad mean?

Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Easy shaggy, lay off the newbi - holy fuck, an '07er needs to ask about the single most common acronym on this site?

Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I don't post in the gear forum too often. I usually hang around the recording advice and Tabs forums.
Quote by chip46
Still, the title should be NAD. It's up to the posters to say HNAD. You can't say HNAD to yourself. It's like wishing yourself happy birthday.

People don't normally wish themselves happy birthday!?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
i say HNAD cause i am happy with a new amp ....lol... but yes i should have the normal title NAD>...lol
Quote by shaggydogJV
People don't normally wish themselves happy birthday!?

it was a joke. Did you see the :Haha laughing face?

holy crap this thread just reduced my IQ by 10 points.

TS - I don't hear many complaints regarding Marshall tone. It is their modern attempt to create a Marshall tone with their current production Marshalls that we bitch about.
Anyway. HNAD
HNAD I love my Lead 12 Mini Stack although yours looks much newer than mine lol. If you get a chance take the chassis out of the head and there should be a QC sticker from the factory saying when it was made. Mine is an `87
Quote by AxSilentxLine
HNAD I love my Lead 12 Mini Stack although yours looks much newer than mine lol. If you get a chance take the chassis out of the head and there should be a QC sticker from the factory saying when it was made. Mine is an `87

thanks for the tip i will do that and post here on what the date is...
Quote by Shaggy212
yes i know alot of folks hate Marshall tone.

Correction: We hate the MG tone. You'd be hard pressed to find someone on here that DOESN'T like a tube Marshall. It's just the MG series is a piece, and that's what everyone it seems wants to buy who's new to guitar.

HNAD!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
Correction: We hate the MG tone. You'd be hard pressed to find someone on here that DOESN'T like a tube Marshall. It's just the MG series is a piece, and that's what everyone it seems wants to buy who's new to guitar.

HNAD!

I don't think it would be hard to find someone that rags on the MAs, Hazes or JCM2000s on here.

Happy new amp day man! She looks great.

Oh and here's a fixed pic link:

Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Mar 31, 2011,
Quote by consecutive e
I don't think it would be hard to find someone that rags on the MAs, Hazes or JCM2000s on here.

True. But while they'll rag on it, they'd still rather have it than an MG.
--

--
HNAD My dad and I both have one of those amps in the combo version. best practice amp I've ever had
And if I don't see ya, in a long, long while

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Actually. I'd rather have the MG. Now that I know how to blow up amps - I think it would fun to document.

Yeah yeah yeah
--

--
easy there two bitches one cup

congrats on the new used amp TS.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

holy crap this thread just reduced my IQ by 10 points.

but this thread is all full of win
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30