So, i have been working more on the tone of my growling but i would like to know what kind of processing i have to do to get my vocals to be like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo&feature=related
at 2:55
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Sounds like it's spoken through a megaphone.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
thats coming from the upper back of his throat. its not the safest method of growling so dont hurt yourself. its basically done by tightening up your throat
A lot of black metal guys do this. From the advice offered so far, you should be able to achieve the effect. Just be careful not to wreck your voice.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
A lot of black metal guys do this. From the advice offered so far, you should be able to achieve the effect. Just be careful not to wreck your voice.

I mean the reverb effect thingy with his voice. I know the vocal style, just not sure how to process my vocals for that "haunting" effect.
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
SansAmp...I'm not kidding, try it see what you get.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
sounds like a Hi-Pass effect with verb.

Record your vocal, add a touch of reverb then EQ out the low end until you get that talking-on-the-phone kind of sound. Should do it.

For kicks, try bringing up your reverb plugin and turn the DRY signal all the way down.