How much do these usually go for used in pretty good condition with minor wear and tear? Got an opportunity to pick up 2 of them and wondering how much I should offer.
So you get to choose your own price?

In that case, anywhere between $400 and $600 seems reasonable. How good is the condition of these cabs? Do you have any pics?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
So you get to choose your own price?

In that case, anywhere between $400 and $600 seems reasonable. How good is the condition of these cabs? Do you have any pics?

Well from talking to the guy he doesn't know what they're worth, so I'm definitely grab one for ~$300. Wondering if I should just get both for $550-600 and flip the other for $400-$450, or if thats possible.
Quote by OceansBetweenUs
Well from talking to the guy he doesn't know what they're worth, so I'm definitely grab one for ~$300. Wondering if I should just get both for $550-600 and flip the other for $400-$450, or if thats possible.

Do it. 100% do it.
Depends on the condition, who old, speakers in them and if they are old.

I got a 1960B along with a JCM2000 head for $800. I think you may be able to get both for 5-600ish either way, that's a hell of a good deal for both, and then you'd have an awesome back up cab or you could flip it like you said.