first of all, I'd like to apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I'm kind of a noob right now

back to the point. I replaced my strings on my Ibanez RG, and now there is this weird problem, the bridge is rising, a lot higher than it is supposed to be.
What I did at first was loosen a bit of tension from the springs, that only helped a bit. Later(2 hours later to be precise), I found out that the guitar was out of tune again, so obviously I tuned it. But I noticed that the bridge had gotten even higher after tuning!

my thoughts are that tuning the strings are pulling the bridge up, I can't just stop tuning my guitar. Are there any Ibanez experts out there that can help me out?
If it's pulling up, you should be tightening the springs not loosening them.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
^ this. Make sure to detune the strings some so they don't break while you tighten the springs. Tightening them will pull the bridge closer to the body.
2009 Ibanez RG3EXFM1
2003 Ibanez RG220B
Line 6 Spider III 75
Loosening the springs will let the strings pull the bridge away from the body. Tighten the springs.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.