My dad sent me this, no idea what the heck it's about but it cracked me up big time :P
They're watching you...
Hide the bud...
Hide it all man!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
inb4 obvious shoop. Cause it is.

It's a satire regarding the rapidly degrading state in the UK.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
wat?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
inb4 obvious shoop. Cause it is.

It's a satire regarding the rapidly degrading state in the UK.

You mean the security cameras and all that BS?

How can you guys tell it's photoshopped? Just curious.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
"Anti-social behaviour" refers to stuff like public drunkenness, disturbing the peace, blasting music in a residential neighbourhood at 3am, etc etc. Look up ASBOs (anti-social behaviour orders).

I don't have any trouble believing the police would put a sign up like this? What's the big deal?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by WNxScythe
You mean the security cameras and all that BS?

How can you guys tell it's photoshopped? Just curious.

By looking at some of the pixels and seeing a quite a few shops in my life.

Yeah thats right, I'm taking it back.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by esther_mouse
"Anti-social behaviour" refers to stuff like public drunkenness, disturbing the peace, blasting music in a residential neighbourhood at 3am, etc etc.

That sounds like college. Which is very social.

What we should take from this sign is that the UK is stupid and is ruining their own language.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
That sounds like college. Which is very social.

What we should take from this sign is that the UK is stupid and is ruining their own language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Social_Behaviour_Order

In the United Kingdom, an ASBO may be issued in response to "conduct which caused or was likely to cause harm, harassment, alarm or distress, to one or more persons not of the same household as him or herself and where an ASBO is seen as necessary to protect relevant persons from further anti-social acts by the Defendant."

It doesn't mean "anti-social" in the context of not having friends and partying. It refers to behaviour which disrupts or disturbs or causes harm to people. Is it really that difficult to understand?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
It has the connotation that if the police/government deem your behavior "anti-social," (not fitting in) they can arrest you.

It's a poor choice of words. I think in the US the rough equivalent is be "disturbing the peace."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
that is an extremely unfortunate choice of words
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
you can't spell "patrolling" without "trolling"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hahahaha Well that doesn't surprise me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Quote by rockingamer2
It has the connotation that if the police/government deem your behavior "anti-social," (not fitting in) they can arrest you.

It's a poor choice of words. I think in the US the rough equivalent is be "disturbing the peace."

In the UK everyone would understand the usage as it applies to law enforcement, which does not criminalise any behaviour that is not also criminalised in other Western Countries including the USA. The idea of ASBOs are part of common parlance there. The sign (if it's not photoshopped) is not meant for Americans .
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
In the UK everyone would understand the usage as it applies to law enforcement, which does not criminalise any behaviour that is not also criminalised in other Western Countries including the USA. The idea of ASBOs are part of common parlance there. The sign (if it's not photoshopped) is not meant for Americans .

Yeah, that makes sense. It's just a language thing.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK