Normal Girls
300 60%
Skinny Girls
73 15%
Anorexic Girls
8 2%
Voters: 497.
Page 1 of 6
So how many of you are chubby chasers? Do any of you like obese girls? What about really fat ones? What about chubsters? Normal size girls? Skinny girls? Anorexic girls?

IMO, some girls look good fat. I prefer normal sized girls and girls with a bit of meat on them, but there are some chubby girls who can totally pull it off.

What about you guys?

Poll soon.
^^ I'll take the one in the middle, but both are better than the one on the left.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by FireHawk
I'd bang all 3....I love'em skinney, I love'em normal, I like'em chubby

The one on the right makes me gulp and feel nervous even though she's just a picture. The one in the middle is almost nonsexual to me. A 14 year old girl, basically.
the general rule is that she has to be smaller than me in size, don't care so much about height as I do girth
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
If you define that girl on the right as "fat," then bring on the fatties.
My basic rule is, if she has a clearly defined waist, she's not fat. Extra wide hips? Sweet! Huge ass? Double sweet! Do I really have to clarify the third thing here? But if her waist is wider than or equal to the width of her hips, I'm out. Unless she's a) a good musician of some sort or b) actually fun to be around, in which case yes, I will lure her in and trap her with my hot lovin'.
Quote by captaincrunk
She's plus sized. She's definitely chubby.

But she pulls it off. Iz niiiiiiiice!
not to say I haven't been atracted to +size girls but the thiner the better my wife is 5"5 and 110lbs so hot.
No one bigger than me. I prefer my smaller girlfriend. She's 5'0", 110 Lbs.
It's better that way. They can move better. They can also fit in the backseat
Last edited by DeadlyIllness at Mar 31, 2011,
I like the middle one and the one on the right in that picture. the one on the left is ok, but a little too skinny for my taste.

This kind of thing also depends on the girl. I know some really skinny girls that look great. I also know some really chubby girls that are beautiful as well. Then there are the vast majority of girls I know that fall somewhere in the middle of those two extremes.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by The Madcap
Here's one I'm surprised TS hasn't had sex with.

(Invalid img)

I've had my way with enough secretaries, Madcap. Besides, I do not need Roger Sterling's sloppy seconds. *spits in disgust*
skinny - chubby are the ones I like.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtag
I like "normal" chicks and a bit thinner too as long as they're tall and slender. I dislike fat chicks, and midget chicks.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by The Madcap
^Well played, sir.

Thank you. I considered Peggy for a little while, but that was a low point (and she highly resembles a mouse). It disgusts me to think how man constantly needs to just stick something, to have sex and leave in order for them to feel better about their dreary day-to-day lives. It's the nuance of sex, of doing something different from the routine, especially infidelity.

Every day, I create. I create ideas, and sell them. Why? Because that's who I am, and unimaginative, dull, boring men needs thinkers like me to sit on the sidelines so they can take all the glory. But I'm okay with that, because that's my role, and I am content.
As long as she's cute, and is awesome to be around, then it doesn't really matter, though I prefer them "normal" +/-.

All the three pictured on the same picture a few posts above looks good.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Mar 31, 2011,
Quote by stratkat
I don't like fat chicks...though I'ved sexed a lot of chubbys

I like fit/skinny chicks.

Having sex with chubby chicks is often kinda awkward (in the practical sense).
If I can talk to them for more than 15 minutes with out wanting to smash their skull with a sledge hammer and dont look like a man, those are my only two requirements. But I like them pale though
I lurrrrve da skinnay girls
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by losing battle
If I can talk to them for more than 15 minutes with out wanting to smash their skull with a sledge hammer and dont look like a man, those are my only two requirements. But I like them pale though

I don't know if you're kidding about this or not, but so do I. I told my friends once and they still make fun of me for it
haha, something about pale chicks is just hot. the titties always look great

just noticed the "normal"
made me lol
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Mar 31, 2011,