More or less wanting to know how MY stage presence is (Im lead singer/guitar), but tips for me to tell the other guys is appreciated as well. Here is a song from our last gig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v2p_cxJn2M sorry for shitty youtube quality lol.

Thanks a bunch
Guitars: Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul, Schecter Omen-6, and Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Amp: Jet City JCA20H with JCA12s cab
Pedalboard: Crybaby Classic, Boss DS-1, Korg Multi FX, BBE Boosta Grande, Rocktron HUSH Pedal. ProCo Rat.
i think you need to move around more, walk around and shit, look like you're having an epic guitar duel with your bassist etc.
besides that 'tis pretty good, you're very energetic
Elizabeth Skunk <3

I had swine flu and all i got was this lousy signature
You look very stiff around the legs. Try stretching before you go on stage so you really feel like moving around instead of forcing yourself. Your stage presence is always gonna be undeveloped first gigs but you'll eventually learn how to move around better and interact with your band mates more

And tell the rest of your band to wear some better clothes next time. Try get cool outfits that you only wear on stage so you also get a image, and when I say outfits don't be KISS or Twisted Sister just wear something that looks good. Just remember the black T-shirt and jeans look has been used 1000000000000 times before.
to be honest, yours isn't too bad.

as your bassist doesn't sing he hasn't gotta stand there, maybe tell him to do a bit of moving about, interact with some females in the crowd... or males... whatever takes his fancy...

everyone else is saying you need to move around more, however, i do realise you need to be in front of the mic for a period of time to sing so epic missions to the far corners of the stage might be asking a little too much, did like what you did with the solo though. on top of the black box thing (forgot the name of it)
that was cool.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Yours isn't too bad. You definitely have to do something about the bass player though, I realize he's a bigger guy, but he has to move. Even just doing a power stance through the chorus or something and just looks at the crowd, maybe try getting him to do some backing vocals. It really does look a little awkward with him just standing there looking at the fretboard.

For you, I realize you have to be near the mic, but maybe jump backwards, instead of taking a step back and doing a little head banging. Get the knees up, so it looks big. Try to get the solo down "to an extent" with out having to look at the fret board, then when your standing up there you can look out at the audience. In your video your doing exactly what your bass player was doing, standing there.

Drummer needs some bigger movement. Really raise his hands up when he's about to hit the crashes. Maybe trying a couple simple spin tricks too. It does wonders having a noticeable drummer, it's a good addition to the overall performance.
While your presence isn't too bad, it's obvious that whenever you're not singing, you're looking at your guitar, try to look into the crowd a bit and move a bit more than just slightly behind your mic.

The music you do pretty much breeds energy! And while you're kind of getting that energy going well I think if you pushed it a bit more and got the rest of the band to put a bit of energy in then you'd be golden.

I think with your bassist being a big guy he could get some great presence going, I've noticed that bigger bassists always look the best doing various stage antics!
(also, my bassist has a bass similar to yours, but he's a small chubby guy so the bass swamps him, it's pretty weird seeing such a difference on the same bass!)

Generally though, it's not bad. I've seen much worse stage presence.
I think that works as a sort of general feel, but when you want to put more energy into certain songs (cos let's face it, you don't want to be jumping off the stage and falling into your drummer's kit for every song!) you're going to want to get the crowd pumping a bit.

I think one key to your presence will be getting your bassist to put more energy into the performance.

But avoid doing some things. I once saw a band, not awfully different from the style you guys are, and the guitarist/singer jumped off the stage, while this is a perfectly good thing to do when the time calls for it. He then realised he couldn't get back up.
So he had to finish the song, unplug his guitar, then walk round to the steps of the stage.

Providing you avoid stuff like that you should get the energy flowing well!
Dude, you're fine, your bassist is a huge eyesore. He just kinda stands there with this "God, maybe one day this band will be big and I might get laid" look on him. You're playing Punk Rock, bring the energy. Most people don't care how you sound as long as you look like you're throwing a party doing it.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
thing that I find is that you have stage presence purely by being confident enough to enjoy yourself without having to think 2 bars ahead about every note you gotta play. I used to do like and I barely moved, looked terrified and no one noticed that I was on the stage. Now I've gotten much better, much more confident, and just have fun

Keep moving around, if your legs are stiff then you will be too!
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
Not bad. It's definitely approaching good.

Make sure that the song is not playing you, and you are always in control. Don't run up to the mic because you HAVE to sing, make it look like your going up to the mic because right now, you feel like it's time to sing. The bass player really needs some pointers. He is not projecting any sort of confidence on stage, always staring at you looking for cues. Given your present band situation, you are doing a great job holding your own.

What will really help as well is just practicing guitar more, as well as singing. The better and more confident you are in your own abilities, the better you will project yourself on stage when playing easier material.
if you guys are going for that type of punkish feel or whatever its called you need to be way more energitic. you arent that bad since your singing. however drummer needs to get into it more and your bassist needs to move alot more.
when i hear this type of music i expect to see something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frQjavSBxM8
just need more energy overall.have fun with it.
This could be the video, but you need to really improve your sound. Oh, and you guys could be more interesting in dress/ the sh*t you do on stage.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
i just gotta say i love u for bringing back good old true punk vocals, whether u meant to or not. this is perfect, don't change what u do or u may get onto the path of dishonest musicianship. that applies to stage presence too, if u feel like ur holding anything back dont, but dont do anything a certain way just to look cooler for other people, its all for yourself man.
Quote by Robbin'TheHood
This could be the video, but you need to really improve your sound. Oh, and you guys could be more interesting in dress/ the sh*t you do on stage.

It's definitely just the video. We were playing at a world famous venue That has had Puddle of Mudd, Green Day, Ratt. Look up "Chilkoot Charlies Alaska" and you can see their sound equipment. It was amazing lol.

About the dressing, I usually wear like a denim jacket or leather jacket but I got there and it was way too hot. The other guys tho yeah it could use some work i guess.

Quote by TMVATDI
i just gotta say i love u for bringing back good old true punk vocals, whether u meant to or not. this is perfect, don't change what u do or u may get onto the path of dishonest musicianship. that applies to stage presence too, if u feel like ur holding anything back dont, but dont do anything a certain way just to look cooler for other people, its all for yourself man.

Thanks man, I want to bring it back. I listen to alot of like Bad Religion, Social Distortion, Minor Threat, Black Flag, ect. I've been working on getting that grit into my voice. I'm glad someone recognized what I was tryin to do haha.
Guitars: Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul, Schecter Omen-6, and Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Amp: Jet City JCA20H with JCA12s cab
Pedalboard: Crybaby Classic, Boss DS-1, Korg Multi FX, BBE Boosta Grande, Rocktron HUSH Pedal. ProCo Rat.
As a band, get some better appearance going on. Maybe suggest that your drummer starts wearing shorts and a t-shirt when he's drumming so he can get more into his work back there.

As far as the bassist, I know he's a big dude, but I've seen some big dudes really rock it. The guy in my girlfriend's brother's band is pretty big, but he gets into his work http://www.youtube.com/user/ourstarsthesun#p/a/u/0/LWkCPNs0QbA

For yourself, I know the struggle that goes into being the singer and lone guitarist. Really just as long as you're into your music and getting your ENTIRE body into what you're playing, then you'll look fine, and you'll have a TON more fun too.

I dig your sound man. Keep it up!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Just give your a bassist a lot of caffine and tell him to make use of both sides of the stage