Page 1 of 2
So, what do you get on yours?

Say you have all the money you need to get your perfect pizza, what's it got on it?

Mozzerella cheese, EXTRA cheese, Broccoli, Ham, Pepperoni, and BBQ sauce on top. With blue cheese dip.

EDIT: Forgot a few, Chicken, bacon bits, and sausage.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Mar 31, 2011,
Corn, Tuna, olives, meat is gross yo.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Depends. Sometimes I want it plain, sometimes I want it loaded, sometimes I want it in the middle.

Also, it depends on the style. There's gourmet thin crust, Italian thin crust, New York street style, DC Jumbo slice, Chicago deep dish, Connecticut stuffed, Sicilian, and chewy crust.
Quote by trueamerican
Depends. Sometimes I want it plain, sometimes I want it loaded, sometimes I want it in the middle.

Also, it depends on the style. There's gourmet thin crust, Italian thin crust, New York street style, DC Jumbo slice, Chicago deep dish, Connecticut stuffed, Sicilian, and chewy crust.

Doesn't matter what style it is I asked what you get on it.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

sauce, cheese, pepperoni, what the hell, pizza doesnt have to be complicated
Quote by naedauuf
Doesn't matter what style it is I asked what you get on it.

id have to argue that it does matter. what you would put on a chicago pizza (casserole) would differ from what you put on a NY style pizza. and that would differ from a sicilian pizza.

to answer your original question though, im a fan of NY style and im of the belief that the less toppings you put on the better. like 2 or 3 toppings max. anymore than that, and youre moving out of pizza territory into casserole territory. generally i like just plain or pepperoni. if im looking for some more toppings, ill go with pepperoni, black olives, and red onion.

and once and awhile, nothing is better than a nice anchovie pizza.

what makes a good pizza imo, isnt the toppings. its the crust, sauce, seasonings, and blend of cheeses that you use.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Mar 31, 2011,
The Fajita from Panago.

Salsa instead of sauce, cheese, peppers,and chicken.

If I'm going all out though:

cheese
feta cheese
black olives
green olives
mushrooms
white onions
red onions
green, red, orange, and yellow pepper

more vegetables then the cheese can hold together makes a good pizza.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Gourmet thin crust- I've had two that really blew my mind. One was fresh mozzarella, red onions, fresh garlic, plum tomatoes, topped with organic arugula, feta and balsamic vinaigrette. Mmmm. And the second one was tomato sauce, chêvre, sun dried tomatoes, asiago, calamata olives, mozzarella, roasted garlic, basil and parmesan

NY style- I like it plain, with GOOD pepperoni, or with fried eggplant (had it recently when drunk. It blew my mind.)

Sicilian- heavy tomato sauce, salted mozzarella, basil, and garlic. Maybe a sprinkle or two of Parmeggiano. And sometimes fried garlic.

Chicago deep dish- the more the merrier

Chewy, high gluten crust- tomato sauce/san marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, salt, pepper, finito!

DC Jumbo slice- plain.

Italian thin crust- just like they serve it

Connecticut stuffed- whatever works well together.

I also went to this place in NYC near Union Square called Artichoke. It BLEW MY MIND. Best pizza I've ever had. And I've been to some amazing places.
meat lovers. Bacon, ham, chicken, pepperoni, sausage, hamburger, etc
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
I've always been a plain eater. It used to be just pepperoni. Now that I don't eat meat anymore it's just cheese. I hate the taste of fruit or veggies on a pizza.
My dad and I like a variety of combinations. When we buy Digiorno (I think I spelled it right) frozen pizzas, we get the Supreme with pepperoni, sausage, red peppers, green peppers, and black olives. If we order pizza, it's usually pepperoni, sausage, and banana peppers. I'm also very fond of meat lovers pizza. Also, I've had the pleasure of trying a chicken and ranch dressing pizza. Ranch dressing instead of cheese and chicken for the meat. Delicious.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Ham and Pineapple.

That is all.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Corn, Tuna, olives, meat is gross yo.

hard question. hmmm

tomato sauce, mozzarella, swiss, cheddar, tomatoes, olives, pepperoni, salami, ham, bacon bits, chicken, meatballs, ranch dressing, garlic sauce, a tiny bit of barbeque sauce, dab of honey, parmesan.
yup.
Quote by Horizontal

hard question. hmmm

tomato sauce, mozzarella, swiss, cheddar, tomatoes, olives, pepperoni, salami, ham, bacon bits, chicken, meatballs, ranch dressing, garlic sauce, a tiny bit of barbeque sauce, dab of honey, parmesan.
yup.

Question: what don't you put on pizza?
Extra cheese, bacon, extra cheese, bbq chicken, extra cheese, jalapeno peppers, extra cheese, ham, extra cheese, green peppers, extra cheese, maybe pineapple, extra cheese and some extra cheese.
Quote by trueamerican
Question: what don't you put on pizza?

actually i usually just have pepperoni but im incredibly hungry right now and naming off a bunch of foods that i like.
eating a bbq chicken pizza atm. fucking great shit.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Tomato sauce, cheese, ham, onion, green, peppers, peperoni, and ground meat makes a great pizza in my opinion.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I used to order an extra cheese with pepperoni sausage and meatball with save on top of it and a repeat of the tod toppings it was almost an inch thick of toppings. Mmm
Heaps'o'cheese, onions, mushrooms, olives, capsicum, cover it in herbs...... :licklip:
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
LOADS of mozzarella, barbecue chicken, green/red peppers, bacon, banana peppers, all along with pepperoni (not a pizza without it).
Jalapeño, jalapeño, olive, onion, bacon, bacon, jalapeño. With tabasco instead of tomato sauce.
🙈 🙉 🙊
All pizzas are nice.
But, what do I like? As much meat on my pizza as possible
RIP Gooze

cats
Bacon bits and bacon bits and bacon bits and bacon bits. Also, green olives, tomato, mushrooms, green peppers and a **** ton of cheese.

...God I'm hungry. ):
Thin crust with Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Ham, Canadian Bacon, Bacon, Chicken and extra cheese

Chicago Deep Dish with Italian Sausage and Pepperoni (gotta be either Lou Malnati's or Giordano's though)
i eat death metal pizza, that shit is brutal, entrails, eyeballs, sautéed penis heads and liver
Page 1 of 2