gear related and you post it in the guitar section :P

seems like more of a pit topic though, and ive never really seen an ugly case heh.
although my brother tried to weld together a coffin case and welded bat shapes into the side.
its been sitting on the side of the house for 8 years LOL
When I first saw a coffin case, I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I still think they're cool. But yeah, I've never really seen an ugly case. Now I'm tempted to go make one ugly. :P
I know this guy that plays sax and his case broke.
He then carried his sax to school in a plastic bag everyday that week until he got a new one.
That was pretty ugly!!!
I have a Coffin Case, and I have to agree with you that the shape and case overall is cheesy as shit. But that's okay with me, as it's a hard-shell case, it's well made, and it fits every guitar I own. Plus, it was cheaper than the other cases that Musician's Friend had in stock, so it's fine for me.

But the ugliest cases to me are any and all gig bags. They all look shitty and you can hurt your guitar if you're not careful with it. Not to mention, they make you look somewhat unprofessional.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
I have a Coffin Case, and I have to agree with you that the shape and case overall is cheesy as shit. But that's okay with me, as it's a hard-shell case, it's well made, and it fits every guitar I own. Plus, it was cheaper than the other cases that Musician's Friend had in stock, so it's fine for me.

But the ugliest cases to me are any and all gig bags. They all look shitty and you can hurt your guitar if you're not careful with it. Not to mention, they make you look somewhat unprofessional.

They are so much easier to carry than a hardcase though.
My ML's case. It's not form-fitting on the outside, just on the inside, and it's so freaking big that it won't fit in the trunk of a car or the back of an SUV comfortably, and it hits off of EVERYTHING. It must be 6 feet long and 2 feet wide. o_o But it's the only case that'll fit my ML. I just love being a lefty. XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
i have a snakeskin case
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by gregs1020
this is ugly as hell, but extremely protective.

[Ugly case]

Old Les Paul case?

Looks a little like those ugly TRIC cases that high-end Seagulls come in.

I shall get a pic of my Explorer case for you all tomorrow. I think it even has cum on it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Ian_the_fox

I disagree - I love the shit out of my gig bags. Then again, I have a (p)leather one that looks really sleek, and a more rugged one with a shitload of pockets

Other than that... I agree that coffin cases look like shit. I get a weird feeling whenever I see anyone over the age of14 with one.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X