I know, I'm horribly irresponsible, bla bla bla. But I need a temporary ban because I have a really important business presentation today. It could stop almost all drunk driving. It's srs bsns.

Thanks.

PS I saw what you did with MH400, but I don't make 500 lame threads a month, so c'mon.
perma' him

cya bro
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
you can PM the mods instead of making a thread

I'll miss you!
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

But who shall pwn the cooking thread now???

I think the reason they didn't ban MH400 straight off was because he should've pm'ed a mod. *hinthint*
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by trueamerican
I'll be back. And I need it done ASAP. There's no guarantee they'll see the PM right away.

it'll take longer for them to see this
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

PS I just posted a really nice recipe *hinthint*

Quote by OldiebutNewbie
it'll take longer for them to see this

There are two mods in the Pit right now. It shouldn't.
I hate when people ask for temp bans so they can do something, do you really have so little self control that you can't stop yourself posting for 1 day?
it's like a car accident, I cannot look away
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by boreamor
ITT: Waah waah I have no self control.

Yes, that's exactly what I said. I actually said I have no self-control. You're not devastating me with your brilliantly crafted insults here....
Quote by boreamor
Insults? It's not an insult to find you pathetic for not being able to tear yourself away from a forum for a day.

It's not that I can't tear myself away, it's that I procrastinate a LOT when I have to do work I don't want to do. Don't tell me you're perfect.
hey mods please dont perma him or the cooking thread will die.
now extra flamey
Quote by trueamerican
It's not that I can't tear myself away, it's that I procrastinate a LOT when I have to do work I don't want to do. Don't tell me you're perfect.

Fine I'll tell you.

He's perfect.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by boreamor
Insults? It's not an insult to find you pathetic for not being able to tear yourself away from a forum for a day.

Yes it is.
Quote by ICOG
But who shall pwn the cooking thread now???

I think the reason they didn't ban MH400 straight off was because he should've pm'ed a mod. *hinthint*

Quote by Ikey
hey mods please dont perma him or the cooking thread will die.

It's nice to be loved.... BUT ****ING BAN ME

dude, your actually wasting more time on this thread and you can be working this time

what if you finish up early and want to log on? but you can't because you are temporarily banned?

careful what you wish for
Don't ban him... teach him a lesson!
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by trueamerican
Oh come on! I can't get banned when I try, but I get banned without trying to?

Well if you're kind enough, somebody can report you for spam so you can get banned.

*cough*
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
burn your video games too, or else yah gonna play with that to pro-procrastinate.
And you are procrastinating right now so I believe you.. but.. just click the X right up in screen. DO IT!
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
Dude, what are you doing?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Should I be the one that reports this for spam? Just PM a mod dude....
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.