I just woke up from a nap to find a spider right above my face. I tried pushing it out of the way and it swung back into my eye and now I have a spider's leg stuck to one of my contact lenses

Tell me all about YOUR encounters with insects, arachnids, and other crawly things.
cat
Definitely not the incest encounters I though it was going to be...

But I was in the shower and a spider Peter Parker'd right down in front of my face... He just wanted to be clean too. I put him down the drain.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I sold my two and bought a Half Stack.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by KTFM
icwatudidthar.

Oh.
It wasn't subtle enough?
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by KTFM
Are you in deadly spider territory, or just "oh look, a spider" territory?

*looks at location*

Well, if the spider was big/ugly/scary looking enough I'd probably die of fright. So yes, I think I am in deadly spider territory

But I don't think there are any venomous spiders where I live.
cat
Quote by DecaPodge
I sold my two and bought a Half Stack.

Mines just sits and get's dust..
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.

Spider death-stare.
Pleasant dreams.
Last edited by matt154 at Mar 31, 2011,
Reminds me of the fun "Do bugs freak you out" thread. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1187194&page=1. Many nights of sleep were ruined by me.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
I read incest encounters.

I guess the only one would be the conception of my son, Steve.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by descara
*disapproval*

Sorry 'bout that, I'm not scared of insects so i don't know what people find scary, how about this:

Last edited by matt154 at Mar 31, 2011,
I have literally just come back from chasing a frog around the yard. Best fun I've had in ages
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Insects. ****ing nasty creatures. Wouldn't say I'm scared of them, I just dislike them.
Snakes and reptiles ftw.
In my sleep, I rolled over onto a wasp. Sh*t was so cash.
I must be new here.

I hate Floyd Rose.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Lol i made a thread about it a few hours ago, there's plenty of spider encounters there

Yeah I just saw it
Quote by ICOG
I have literally just come back from chasing a frog around the yard. Best fun I've had in ages

That actually does sound like fun, I kinda want to do that now.

One time I was walking in a park and I saw a snake vomiting whatever it had eaten previously so I stood off to the side so it wouldn't vomit on me. I don't know if I saw this right, but I think I saw a frog hop out of its mouth and into a drain

Quote by SkepsisMetal
Insects. ****ing nasty creatures. Wouldn't say I'm scared of them, I just dislike them.
Snakes and reptiles ftw.

I like you.
cat
I was having a shower, and in the moment after having stuck my face under the flow and temporarily blinded myself, turning the water off, and getting out to wipe my face, I brushed the curtain and felt a friendly something go up my leg. And keep going. And keep going. By the time it got to my shoulder I had determined by the diameter of the pitty-pats that it was a decent huntsman, but by then said huntsman had gotten entangled in my long and freshly washed (curly) hair. Obviously I couldn't brush it off so I had to stand there naked for about half an hour till it sorted itself out and moved on.

I've also recently returned from a place that was having a cricket - yes, cricket, not locust - plague, where I was working at an outdoor market stall. We had crickets everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

Oh yes, and there was the occasion when a cricket crawled into my hair when camping and I forgot about it, until I found the macerated remains floating in my bath several days later. My hair refuses to be subjugated.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Well i didn't want to bring this up, but since we are talking about experiences and no one brought this up...

So this one time, at band camp..!

I'm Sorry
There are a few spiders living in and around my house. One of which was (previously) living in the corner of my bathroom, where it had its little web and would catch all of the flies that annoyed me. We had an unspoken pact that if she stayed in her corner and caught bugs I would allow her to live there and if she ever came near me I would obliterate her. Worked well for a good 4 or 5 months, until one day she just disappeared. I was actually kind of sad.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.