Hey! I'd be very pleased if you check my cover of the song here.

I want your opinions, especially for the sweeps. I think and I have the feeling I do them right, but when I hear them on the record it sounds like there is something wrong. Tell me what do you think about. Thank you! C4C
The sweeps sound good for the most part, but there seem to be a few wrong notes in there, and it's a bit sloppy.

Other than that it's a pretty good cover, but just try and let your palm muted notes ring out a bit more, your cutting them too tight where as in the original song they ring out a bit more if you know what I mean. Also there were a few minor things like palm muting notes that shouldn't be but whatever that's not a big deal.

Good cover man, improve your tone and practice dem sweeps and it'll be sick!

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1426402
Thanks to both of you. I'll try to work it out. I definitely need more practices.
Hey. Your sound could use some improvement, but its allright cause you didnt have a change to record it to your computer. Rhythm is good but the sweeps are quite bad, they seem to be easy though. How long have you been playing?
Quote by tier26
Hey. Your sound could use some improvement, but its allright cause you didnt have a change to record it to your computer. Rhythm is good but the sweeps are quite bad, they seem to be easy though. How long have you been playing?

Hey, thanks for the comment. For sweeps they are really easy, yes, but most of the time I use to improve more my rhythm techniques and ... That's the result.
Well, I am playing for ... almost a year, a year and a half.
First, sorry for the double post. Well, I decided to redo my cover and ... I'll be glad if you tell me what you think again. As I wrote in the video's description, I think the rhythm in the first video is better, but I made another one mostly for the sweeps. Hope this one is better.

You can watch it from the same place, here