So I've got a Ibanez RG2610E, very pretty and all that with its Floyd Rose.

I was tuning it up from drop C to standard, but as I tighten the strings the tremolo unit tilts towards the body. So I whip the guitar around to tighten the tremolo springs BUT the screws are already screwed in as far as they can go. I've messed around a bit but always end up with a horribly high action when in standard tuning, with the tremolo unit sticking up out of the body like a confused walrus.

Could someone cleverer than me tell me what I should do?
can't remember now, but probably something like 11-52. I'm gonna change strings soon anyway, hopefully that will help, but is there anything i can do to play now?
you can keep the tuning low. :| bigger gauges are gonna have more resistance so that's probally causing the bridge to rise
ayy lmao
yee, i'm playing with a new band that's all. don't wanna be like "actually.. i can't tune to standard..". Ah well maybe I can stop by a music store this weekend for some new strings. Thank you
You might wanna check out the New & Improved FR Setup Guide thread that is stickied at the top of the forum too. You never know it might reveal something.
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)