don't talk to me while I'm taking a shit. I find that disturbing"

anyone else get bothered by people talking to them on the pooper?

I do, that's my time, leave me alone
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
One time at school I was peeing at the urinal and from the stall next to me I heard someone boot into Windows.

How long was he planning to be in there?
Quote by danceandpretend
One time at school I was peeing at the urinal and from the stall next to me I heard someone boot into Windows.

Lmao!
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Na but if yer peeing in a troff and some social retard stands right next to ya and starts talking it can seriously damage my pumps.
It's just not on, if you dunno what i mean.. YOU'RE that retard and just stop it!
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I have more of a problem with people talking to me while I am at a urinal. I dont like men talking to me while I am talking my junk. If its a stranger its weird. But I dont mind talking through the door or on the phone, that cool.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by alkalineweeman
Na but if yer peeing in a troff and some social retard stands right next to ya and starts talking it can seriously damage my pumps.
It's just not on, if you dunno what i mean.. YOU'RE that retard and just stop it!

Man up.

And no, I don't have a problem with people talking to me while I'm pooping at all, unless they're in the same room/stall. Then it gets a bit wierd.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I don't mind it
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I can wee infront of anybody, call it a gift if you will.. so I tend to have to odd conversation with someone who happens to walk past the toilet.
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
I hate it when I go to the work loos for a wee and there's a girl I'm friendly with walking in too and we both go into our separate cubicles and she starts shouting over the top "so how's your day going?"

LEAVE ME ALONE THIS IS PRIVATE TIME
Quote by diofan88
don't talk to me while I'm taking a shit. I find that disturbing"

anyone else get bothered by people talking to them on the pooper?

I do, that's my time, leave me alone

A LOT.

I will not speak or be spoken to while on the john. No exceptions.

Quote by vagelier
You remind me of Elliott from Scrubs

Yeah! Great episode. I thought I was crazy until I saw that episode... which confirmed it.
Last edited by nincompoop at Mar 31, 2011,
Quote by vagelier
You remind me of Eliot from Scubrs

That was my exact thought.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
I don't mind it when I'm crapping, actually when crapping conversation can be quite enjoyable.

But if you try to make conversation at a urinal I will F**king murder you, that shit creeps me out.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
I get annoyed. I'm trying to take a shit, how do you feel comfortable talking to me? Don't feel comfortable talking to me; I'm shitting, leave me alone.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I get annoyed. I'm trying to take a shit, how do you feel comfortable talking to me? Don't feel comfortable talking to me; I'm shitting, leave me alone.

Exactly this.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by danceandpretend

Maybe he was only in the stall to get on his computer though.

As for me, I don't even take shits in places where a person could talk to me. Public restrooms are just too disgusting for that, and I wait until everyone leaves my house.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Shit, I can't even poop if there's someone in the same public bathroom. If somebody comes and tries to open the door in my dorm while I'm in there, I freeze up and have to wait at least two minutes to make sure he's gone away.

I need my privacy when dropping crappy shitbombs.
Yea its really wierd when people try to talk to me while im pissing/pooping. Its my time and I don't particularly care to share smalltalk with someone while im trying to expel a huge turd. Its.....awkward