Hey Ugers, if there's one place on the internet I know I can get help it's here!
Here's the issue: Monday night I plug my iPod into a relatively older laptop, I've used it b4, never had a problem. At one point the thing starts telling me my iPod is corrupted, it tries to sync it, wjatever. I end all programs properly eject my ipod and... EMPTY!!!

So I go to a freind, she has a bunch if my music backed up on her hardrive, it's not everything, but I rather have some of my music then none!

So I'm not taking any chances, I backed up whatever I had on my hardrive to hers, and restored my iPod. I then spent about 2 & 1/2 hours slowly refilling music, alls good. I'm finally done, eject the iPod, it's fine, 30 gig of music back. I plugged it back into the computer to get a few more songs, the itunes spaces out a little, I end the task, i've done that b4, I eject the iPod and... BLAM!!! empty again!

Now no matter what computer I try, it lets me put music on the iPod, all looks well, but as soon as I disconnect, it's empty again! What do I dooooooooo!!!!!!??????

I've been going out of my mind and I'm travelin right now sans music! Please, sympathy, advice, anything!!!
Been Dazed and Confused...
talk to the twat deck

i mean the genius bar
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Sleep with your female friend.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
How the hell did so many of you get this far thinking girls peed out their asses...?
Complain at Apple, maybe?

If your iPod is corrupted, you probably should try resetting it or something?
DeVillains!
Quote by rancidryan
talk to the twat deck

i mean the genius bar

Sounds like its an issue with your I-whatever the hell it is. I doubt that Apple will fix it for you without charging you an incredulous amount.

Solution: Get a better MP3 player. Preferably one not made by a company that purposefully makes all of its hardware and software incompatible with the rest of existence, just so that they can make you pay for an "adapter".

Edit: oh yeah:

/Apple hatred
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Mar 31, 2011,
download Ifixeverything program from the Isuckattechnology website

oh and this :

Quote by Grimgo
Sleep with your female friend.

serious answer though

buy a new ipod and laptop?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Mar 31, 2011,
From the sound of it, you might have to get a new amp
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538

I herd dem line 6 amps ar good stuff
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
in all seriousnes don't buy apple stuff.
Playing since december 2004
Quote by BloodMoon666

*sports commentator voice*
And this thread is over!

Wonderful match by TS but in the end simply overwhelmed by the pure skill and simplicity of unfluffed. A true professional in action.
Quote by doomded

Sounds like its an issue with your I-whatever the hell it is. I doubt that Apple will fix it for you without charging you an incredulous amount.

Solution: Get a better MP3 player. Preferably one not made by a company that purposefully makes all of its hardware and software incompatible with the rest of existence, just so that they can make you pay for an "adapter".

Edit: oh yeah:

/Apple hatred

ITT: people voice their opinion on the case of Apple Vs. Everything
kthxbai.
Last edited by OMGWTFBBQ? at Mar 31, 2011,
Quote by doomded

Solution: Get a better MP3 player.

Any Suggestions?
Been Dazed and Confused...
What you need is a new amp.

Edit:

Quote by HeretiK538

Ninja'd :Frown:
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
Delete win32.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.