Don't you think The Beatles, Jimmy Paige, Kurt Cobain and Jimmy Hendrix are overrated?

These guys can hardly do good stuff like sweep and harmonics.
I don't know who Jimmy PAIGE or JIMMY Hendrix are, but to each there own i guess
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Kinda ironic that someone whose username is LilWayneROCKGOD started a thread on how overrated classic rock bands are... FYI man, without these bands, the bands that USE sweeps and harmonics would have nothing to build off of, therefore this thread would be moot. Learn your shit mother****er
Quote by dash-rendar
Kinda ironic that someone whose username is LilWayneROCKGOD started a thread on how overrated classic rock bands are... FYI man, without these bands, the bands that USE sweeps and harmonics would have nothing to build off of, therefore this thread would be moot. Learn your shit mother****er

Quote by dash-rendar

He's a troll dude. He KNOWS this is true, but this is the reaction he's looking for. Just ignore it. If no one posted in this thread, he'd probably be very upset that no one showed him attention.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
ugh maybe ....the real people that are over rated is
joey jordasion,travis barker{ not a drummer} jimi hen is okay ...butt real talent is in the underground scene where you find all types of music and artists that are funny and kick ass at gutair ............
Quote by dash-rendar

true hope you truley dont think that greasey ****** can play gutair becuse he cant
Quote by shredzepplin
ugh maybe ....the real people that are over rated is
joey jordasion,travis barker{ not a drummer} jimi hen is okay ...butt real talent is in the underground scene where you find all types of music and artists that are funny and kick ass at gutair ............

Who's this other Travis Barker you speak of?
me still think it's weird to create an acct, then post something so stupid just to get attention. Too much free time. D;
Beatls and kurt kobain arent ovratd for guitar skills. its the songwriting. my nizzzle?
Slash seems to be kinda overrated. To put pin up with the greats e.g jimi Hendrix Eric Clapton etc is an exaggeration of his playin
The Beatles are not overrated nor underrated. They blow my mind on all the songs I didn't know was theirs. For being around only for 7 years they had more hits than anyone else! Amazing really. Now who do I think is overrated?

Saul Hudson (Slash) is way to overrated it sickens me. I'm not saying he can't play guitar or anything but you know...

Bob Dylan is very overrated, he really isn't that great. "Like a rolling stone" should not be the best song ever...

Metallica is way overrated. It's hard to find someone who likes 80's music but does not like Metallica...

Jimi Hendrix Yes, he is black, good for him. Move on because he isn't THE BEST just because he is black.

And John Lennon's "Imagine" song is not cool, not well written, nor "beautiful". John had the worst career after The Beatles.
HARE KRISHNA!
Quote by JammerZice
The Beatles are not overrated nor underrated. They blow my mind on all the songs I didn't know was theirs. For being around only for 7 years they had more hits than anyone else! Amazing really. Now who do I think is overrated?

Saul Hudson (Slash) is way to overrated it sickens me. I'm not saying he can't play guitar or anything but you know...

Bob Dylan is very overrated, he really isn't that great. "Like a rolling stone" should not be the best song ever...

Metallica is way overrated. It's hard to find someone who likes 80's music but does not like Metallica...

Jimi Hendrix Yes, he is black, good for him. Move on because he isn't THE BEST just because he is black.

And John Lennon's "Imagine" song is not cool, not well written, nor "beautiful". John had the worst career after The Beatles.
You don't get out much do you?

The Darkness, Steps
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.