Page 1 of 2
The Official Forum for Lego construction, Lego gun design, Lego crossbow design, LDD, etc.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Last edited by Strat007 at Mar 31, 2011,
I like Lego.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Lego gun design?? I fear people are missing the initial ideal of Lego.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Guns are for pussies, real men use crossbows...made of LEGO
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

I havnt touched my legos in so long
maybe if i get my basement finished ill build my lego city agian

\big nostalgia moment

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Last edited by maximumrocker at Mar 31, 2011,
All I had was Mega Blocks.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I'm just glad this isn't called the "legos" thread.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Also first person to call Lego "Legos" buys the first round.

Edit:^ haha beat me to it.

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I made a Lego Technic dinosaur and it's quite honestly the coolest and greatest achievement of my life.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Gorelord666
All I had was Mega Blocks.

Here you go friend, your first ever proper Lego set

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I have a Lime Green Lego block keyring.

It's awesome.

Was like £2.99 though. For a brick.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by metaldud536
Those are for poor minority kids.

*looks around house*

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I wasn't an overly large fan of the changes they made to the faces

The should have remained two dots for eyes, and black smile. The other crap around it, not what they did in the wild west stuff...with real-looking eyes and teeth showing and sh*t
I have 3 huge boxes (Im talking boxes of a square meter here) full of that shiz at home . I used to play with it ALL the time between the ages of 4-15..

after that it became only occasionally.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I played with my lego collection at home yesterday. I'm a 21 year old University student.

Also, I always made spaceships, and the occasional castle. What kinda stuff did you guys build?
I mainly bought vehicle sets. I had a snow speeder, a-wing, some cars, a jet plane. But I always wanted the city sets. I once made a cheap tie fighter for my A-wing using different colored legos
Quote by JohnnyV
I wasn't an overly large fan of the changes they made to the faces

The should have remained two dots for eyes, and black smile. The other crap around it, not what they did in the wild west stuff...with real-looking eyes and teeth showing and sh*t

This...the changes started it on a downhill path after around 2002.

Man...I have enough Lego bricks to construct a house out of.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Anyone know where I put that one brick? I swear I just had it, but I turned away and can't find it anymore. I've been looking for another, I saw like twenty before when I didn't need them, but now I can't find one.

Please help.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by BurningStarlV
I used to build Star Wars ships like boss.

Me too.

I don't know what happened to all of my lego. I got to cool for it when I got to high school and now it's too cool for me.
I usually end up building vehicles. I built a school bus once. Or else airships, tanks, just crazy stuff like that. And they all have a lot of turbo boosters, engines, and guns. Otherwise they aren't cool.

The more jets it has on it, the cooler it is. Fact.
I always built full cities...Medieval, modern, ancient Roman, futuristic, wild west...complete with necessary buildings, houses, and vehicles...I wanna play with my lego sets now

Quote by laid-to-waste
extremely attractive
oh baby
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Anyone know where I put that one brick? I swear I just had it, but I turned away and can't find it anymore. I've been looking for another, I saw like twenty before when I didn't need them, but now I can't find one.

Please help.

Dammit... where... !

I always tried to build larger and larger castles/mansions etc, fully stocked with everything, right down to like chocolate and bread and cheese in the kitchens, mega gardens/grounds, road infrastructure, water courses, stables, then acted out epic battles between the allied forces of good and evil (I never had enough matched insignia for a proper army. So it was the king + various lieged retinue, versus some mercenary rabble or something)

I built mazes for my guinea pigs for a while, too.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by miss_muso~
I always tried to build larger and larger castles/mansions etc, fully stocked with everything, right down to like chocolate and bread and cheese in the kitchens, mega gardens/grounds, road infrastructure, water courses, stables, then acted out epic battles between the allied forces of good and evil (I never had enough matched insignia for a proper army. So it was the king + various lieged retinue, versus some mercenary rabble or something)

I did the exact same things

Quote by laid-to-waste
extremely attractive
oh baby
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Lego is brilliant. I don't use it often, but when I do, I can't stop. Started off with small houses, and I even made a pretty good ship once. I'm no expert with it, but I love building with it
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
When I was 7 or 8 my cousins gifted to me a humongous box of spaceship sets to add to my collection (don't remember what they were called, had a green E and a red M logo on them). I ended up with 20 something E characters, along with a full battalion of spacecraft, so I'd stage epic battles all around my room against the Star Wars battle droids and the M's. 'Twas awesome. I became very skilled in explosion sound effects too.

I found the best way to have a giant battle was to make tons of tiny spacecraft that could easily be rebuilt, so you could have them blow up all over the place and it wouldn't screw anything up.
I always feel to ashamed to browse new lego sets at target :/
I miss the old days of building a lego set, and then when time/the housekeeper took its toll, salvaging the bits and making something new.
Quote by blitzbeast
I played with my lego collection at home yesterday. I'm a 21 year old University student.

Also, I always made spaceships, and the occasional castle. What kinda stuff did you guys build?

I made a few castles and an entire town once, I was a fiend. My parents always put away my legos whenever I let them sit out and inevitably destroyed everything I build of course .

My favorite creation was Star Wolf's ship off of Starfox 64.
Reference picture:
(Invalid img)
I of course pimped it out with a 3rd pair of winds in between the two it already had, and made sure my parents never touched it
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by blitzbeast

I've got a "floating" metropolis underneath my bed that's been under constant construction since I was 14. It's basically a large amount of military outposts and checkpoints linked together sitting on a piece of plywood the length and width of my queen-sized bed.

I need to get back to work on that...
Oh man, this brings back memories...

I've got a huge tupperware tub filled with Legos which is currently sitting in my brother's room. We used to both build bases and have fights between them. Man, I feel old...

Oh, and Lego Chewbacca is hanging from my keychain.
I pride myself on my humility.
I swallowed a lego once. As far as I know it's still in there.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

YES.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 2