Page 1 of 2
I have a book idea, but i want to see what other people think of it.

the extraordinarily short summary is that a Military man crashes on a tropical island with his men and is brought to a man who says he is God and they are in Heaven. but later find out that he is the Devil. He escapes into the jungle and finds another man with his people and kill the Devil.
Then the main guys dies or something?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Sounds like Lost.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
What you need is a new amp.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
So your book is going to be what, five, maybe six pages long?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Actually it sounds like Lord of the Flies but thats more symbolic. Your idea just seems like your just throwing it right out there so any idiot can pick it up
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by rd93
I'm going to steal your book idea and make millions.

I will be your agent for 10%....

First things first, I will "take care" of TS so he can't claim you stole his idea....

Anyone else think it wasn't his idea???
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Oh, and given the structure and grammar of your post, I'd hire a good editor.
Quote by Geebz
I will be your agent for 10%....

First things first, I will "take care" of TS so he can't claim you stole his idea....

Anyone else think it wasn't his idea???

I do.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
I do.

Hmmm... come try on these lovely cement shoes I just made >_>
Quote by Yakult

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
Hmmm... come try on these lovely cement shoes I just made >_>

I already got a pair.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Todd Hart
Oh, and given the structure and grammar of your post, I'd hire a good editor.

That's what spell check is for silly.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
That's what spell check is for silly.

Spell check is awful. Mine suggested I write ' so that the character was bitterer towards his job' rather than 'so that the character was more bitter towards his job'. It made me cry a little.
I work in publishing and if you can't make it sell, no publisher will print your book.

I don't think that would sell. Mainly because it's a shit idea.
There'll be guns and everything will be like "pew pew" and blood everywhere and it'll be like the matrix an whenever someone wants guns they'll be like "aw man I need guns" and then guns will come from nowhere and then they'll shoot the devil and he'll be like "aww hell no" because the devil will be like Will Smith and stuff and then they can conquer hell and they'll be like "everyone in hell can go free" and suddenly everyone goes back to Earth and then you can write a sequel.

amidoinitrite TS?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I work in publishing and if you can't make it sell, no publisher will print your book.

I don't think that would sell. Mainly because it's a shit idea.

I'm enjoying the 'lull them into a false sense of security by explaining the situation, and then call them shit' approach.
Keanu Reeves could be lead!
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Quote by Todd Hart
I'm enjoying the 'lull them into a false sense of security by explaining the situation, and then call them shit' approach.

Thanks
You should have a twist at the end that he is actually God and he's dreaming about being a mortal who meets God and the Devil, but in reality God is trapped in a dream world created in his mind by the Devil who was created by Gods imagination in the first place.

*BWWWWAHHHHHHHHHH*

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by boreamor
You should have a twist at the end that he is actually God and he's dreaming about being a mortal who meets God and the Devil, but in reality God is trapped in a dream world created in his mind by the Devil who was created by Gods imagination in the first place.

*BWWWWAHHHHHHHHHH*

Holy shit...
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Pft. **** religion.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Todd Hart
Spell check is awful. Mine suggested I write ' so that the character was bitterer towards his job' rather than 'so that the character was more bitter towards his job'. It made me cry a little.
I was kidding, spellcheck hates the way I phrase things.

TS, develop the idea quite a bit more. You're writing an entire novel, the idea better be your absolute best or you'll lose steam 15 pages into it.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
That is a totally shit story. But here's a better idea. When you make that book, why don't you go ahead and smack yourself in the face with it until you realise that you're never going to amount to anything? Addaboy.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
That is a totally shit story. But here's a better idea. When you make that book, why don't you go ahead and smack yourself in the face with it until you realise that you're never going to amount to anything? Addaboy.

Tut tut.

You are about as welcome in this thread as a walrus at a dinner party.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
Tut tut.

You are about as welcome in this thread as a walrus at a dinner party.

Padge is always welcome. Anything to keep him off the street, don't want the little tyke being exposed to 'chavs' and 'tracky bottoms' now, do we?
Quote by Todd Hart
Padge is always welcome. Anything to keep him off the street, don't want the little tyke being exposed to 'chavs' and 'tracky bottoms' now, do we?

I do!

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
I do!

Then you, sir, may kiss the bride.
Quote by Todd Hart
Then you, sir, may kiss the bride.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

*Runs*

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
I do!

I'll shit on your door step! Or I could just drop the story idea at your door step, it's equally as shit.

Quote by padgea7x
I'll shit on your door step! Or I could just drop the story idea at your door step, it's equally as shit.

I have no stoop in front of my house or steps.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
I have no stoop in front of my house or steps.

You make me sick

Quote by padgea7x
You make me sick

Don't puke on me.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
smokin' de herb?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
smokin' de herb?

Smokin' derp.
Quote by neidnarb11890
It sounds lame, but I've read books about ****ing nothing, and loved them.
Though I'm going to veto this just because based on this one post, you seem like a dude with piss poor English and dull voice.
nb4 someone posts a book with the exact same plot from the 50s or something.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Page 1 of 2