So yes folks, here it is...after waiting almost 5 months from placing the order, I have finally received a guitar I was coveting for a long time that was recently re-issued by Schecter...and here she is

So for a quick review, the guitar plays VERY well. The reissue in the solo (les paul) style body is much nicer than the old S-1 (SG) style Spitfire from 2006, but they changed the one thing I would have added anyways, and that is EMG 81/85 pickups, which are in my other two main guitars; A 2007 C-1 Hellraiser and a 2005 Godin LG EMG. Nice considering it's a set neck, not a bolt on, and the distressed hardware looks very nice (though if something gets messed over the years, might be hard to find a nice matching replacement). Was disappointed this one only has 15:1 tuners rather than 18:1 grovers like my hellraiser, or 19:1 locking Schecter ones like the Solo Custom we have at the store, but what can you do. The finish is spectacular for a print, and they really took their time with the inlays as you can see. Well worth the money, and not just another nice piece to add to my militaria collection as you can tell

Cheers UG!!!
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6
Last edited by Demon_dave at Mar 31, 2011,
I like your collection and your recent addition to it
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I plan on getting a proper wall mount soon for it. Will keep it nicely with the collection
Gear:
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
nice man! how much did it run you?

and in your 2011 gear you have listed the c-1 35th ann. model. do you have it yet or are you just planning on getting one sometime this year? they look gorgeous! i want one pretty bad but i have no reason to buy one

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
nice man! how much did it run you?

and in your 2011 gear you have listed the c-1 35th ann. model. do you have it yet or are you just planning on getting one sometime this year? they look gorgeous! i want one pretty bad but i have no reason to buy one

Yeah both the spitfire and the 35th anniversary were in my 2011 gear as "wants". I got this one because it was cheap ($750). The 35th is going to be around a $1500 list, so I can guess it'll be about $1149 sale price, but with only 35 worldwide....it'll be worth it, but I might have to sell something else in my fleet first to pay for it. It's still on backorder at present, but once it comes in I'll have to make a decision because it probably won't sit on the wall for long.
Gear:
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
HNGD!

Reminds me if these shoes I used to have.

I miss those shoes.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...

That is SOOOO cool!
Gear:
Fender American Tele (Lefty)
Squier Affinity Strat (Lefty)
Boss DS-1
EHX Small Clone
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Laney LG12
Danelectro FAB Flanger (Rubbish)
Quote by SKArface McDank
damn thats HAWT. Post the video!
how much did it run you?
HNGD

As I mentioned before it's not very expensive, for me it was about $750. The list on this guitar is only $939 CDN, so really cheap for all mahogany set neck/EMG 81-85/custom inlay and graphics
Gear:
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
Saweeeet!
CHECK OUT MY METAL BLOG: Metal Mouth

ESP LTD MH-400NT
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson RX10D Rhoads
Ebony Epiphone LP Standard
Taylor Big Baby acoustic
Peavey Valveking 100
Marshall 1960a
Boss MT-2
Boss TU-2
Ibanez TS9
Holy shit dude, that guitar is amazing! HNGD!
Matthew 6:33

Uniting the World, One Bridge at a Time.