Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone's had any experience with this type of pedal or the wah pedal doesnt matter, I just had a couple of questions such as:

*what you thought of the pedal (sound wise, stuff like that)
*is the ring controller good (responsive like its advertised to be? easy to use?)
*is it worth it (right now its $209 instead of $299 and im just thinking about it)
*does this thing come with a ring? (i hear it comes with two and then i hear that it doesnt so i dont know)

ive seen a couple of videos on youtube and it seems interesting so i thought i'd ask the community in case you guys knew anything

by the way i play a range of stuff from alternative rock, punk, and a little bit of hard rock and i wanted to mess around with the phaser/flanger and see how crazy things get, i currently have a Boss BF2 Flanger and meh idk maybe using this ring would change my mind about the effect itself
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
dunno at all, wanted to have one though :P check ou tDragonforce, herman Li uses a hot hand wah in the song "heroes" or something from the album ultra beatdown
yea i know thats where i first saw it and got interested in it when it first came out i just put it off for a loooong time haha i just cant find review vids online or anything, i hear good stuff on sites that sell it and then i read some bad comments in videos that try to sell it and of course those videos arent gonna contain anyone bad talking it since theyre trying to sell it so it keeps me wondering, i definitely dont wanna bust out $200 on this thing and then regret it... it does seem fun to mess around with and its very tempting but im a little strapped for cash since no job and Mortal Kombat is coming out soon lol so im trying to think smart here
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi