I struggle massively with high pitched songs, partly due to my restricted vocal range, but still. The thing that I find hinders me the most is when I try to force the high notes out from my throat and it affects the rest of the notes that follow.

If you can sing in falsetto then that helps, but if you don't have a strong falsetto voice then it could sound awful.. Otherwise, just practice until you can sing it relaxed without straining too much.

Could always change the key? Bringing it down a semi-tone or two can often help you and isn't that noticeable to an audience
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
Quote by makutoid
I struggle massively with high pitched songs, partly due to my restricted vocal range, but still. The thing that I find hinders me the most is when I try to force the high notes out from my throat and it affects the rest of the notes that follow.

If you can sing in falsetto then that helps, but if you don't have a strong falsetto voice then it could sound awful.. Otherwise, just practice until you can sing it relaxed without straining too much.

Could always change the key? Bringing it down a semi-tone or two can often help you and isn't that noticeable to an audience

I feel like i can sing the notes most of the time but i tink my biggest problem is that my voice aint really strong enough even though its getting better. I couldnt even takes these notes just a month ago
I don't see it man. Just being honest. I don't think you will ever be able to sing that kind of stuff.
One thing I do to extend my range on my trumpet is to play the C scale, then hold out a C# as long as I can. then I do another C scale, play a C#, then hold out a D. It's improved my range, I can usually hit a high A pretty fine. I'm sure you could do that for singing too.

I'm a bass. When I sing songs that have higher notes I usually have the advantage of being able to sing them down the octave, but they aren't super low sounding, they just sound normal, and are thankfully quite comfortable. I have a pretty broad falsetto as well.

So I would suggest just keep practicing extending your range and do some exercises just holding out the notes, it should make then more powerful.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by eXperiment63
I don't see it man. Just being honest. I don't think you will ever be able to sing that kind of stuff.

Is it the range ? power? or what do you think?

I havent been singing high pitched like this before. I guess it will be better with some practice
I do not forsee a future for you in power metal...

Which is fine; screw power metal.
Quote by eXperiment63
You can sing the notes, but your vocal tone is horrid up there. lol.

Haha ill just practice on it then. Havent been doing these high pitched songs before