Hey I'm an acoustic performer with a pretty large setlist of everthing from bob dylan to nirvana, and sublime to the beatles, but I'm trying to find some new material because the places I'm playin are just getting bored of the same stuff. So i was wondering If anyone knows any good acoustic songs of any skill level for me to sing/play?
lost in the ozone- motorhead. Its partly electric but playin it all acoustic sounds immense
Girl from oklahoma- steel panther, bit of a change for your audience lol
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
play some john mayer acoustic stuff, stop this train, heart of life, in your atmosphere, daughters... the latter is particularly good if you wanna get laid.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
10 Years - Fix Me [Acoustic]
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Try covering some songs that weren't originally acoustic tracks but will still be recognizable to your audience. There really isn't anything special about hearing a Sublime or Beatles song covered by someone, even if it's a really tight performance. People respond more when they hear someone cover a song that doesn't seem like it could be played acoustically, but actually sounds really good when it's played in a more unconventional way than the original version.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by misty_b
Try covering some songs that weren't originally acoustic tracks but will still be recognizable to your audience. There really isn't anything special about hearing a Sublime or Beatles song covered by someone, even if it's a really tight performance. People respond more when they hear someone cover a song that doesn't seem like it could be played acoustically, but actually sounds really good when it's played in a more unconventional way than the original version.

I agree. A good exaple of this is The Unforgiven by Metallica. But if you really wanna try something different, why don't you try writing your own stuff and incorporate it into the set?
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Try some Buffalo Springfield, it's generally acoustic folk stuff.

I think "For what it's worth" is a pretty well known song, so the crowds may enjoy that
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.