Alrighty so i got a new pedal last week off the bay. Anyone care to guess what it is?
http://m1138.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/championguitar/85acedc1.jpg.html?&pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2XKOBBBssxXkB6PRZubYEfSFTZu0rhUKKqXun%2BxwAk9UGkxPaJscSIrDTb9QWqYIbDa4BXYDpfPdW8kgW0rBzoLmVcblccDQwW0k7s4aJfksO%2F9Bn7vKoitjJ2xAX84yv3CtYuqsjKbHZpMbhWEJbEKDF%2FmXQT%2FfLA%3D%3D
thats right made in japan, 1982 to be exact. http://m1138.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/championguitar/aa08f619.jpg.html?&pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2XKOBBBssxXkB6PRZubYEfSFTZu0rhUKKqXun%2BxwAk9UGkxPaJscSIrDTb9QWqYIbDa4BXYDpfPdW8kgW0rBzoLmVcblccDQwW0k7s4aJfksO%2F9Bn7vKoitjJ2xAX84yv3CtYuqsjKbHZpMbhWEJbEKDF%2FmXQT%2FfLA%3D%3D thats right, boss ce-3 almost mint condition. Now for the review. It has a very wide array of tones, its able to go from a subtle almost indistinguishable chorus to full out Come As You Are style chorus. It also has a mode selector that allows you to have just the normal chorus sound or chorus with a direct tone to go through at once. The only downside to the pedal is the middle knob blocks the led from being seen but thats just a minor inconvienence.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Last edited by championguitar at Mar 31, 2011,
Mine doesnt seem to suck volume that much. Whiteibanez i will eventually but you have to post a short review with any new something day. Guitared i'll fix the in a bit when im off my phone
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
ce-3 john. sorry about the links thing the pics won't go so just click on the links its not a virus i promise

really? what lazy or what? really? hehe
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Ok how did you that? I put (Invalid img) and it wouldnt work for me
just grab the link with the img tags n00b.

leave the part out of it.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
greg to the rescue
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
There's one too many knobs.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.