Hey I'm a local acoustic musician and I need some ideas for songs for me to play/sing at my gigs, the usual stuff is getting boring. I play everything from bob dylan to nirvana and sublime to robert johnson so anything is good. Just some acoustic songs of any difficulty that are fun to listen to and fun to play. Thanks for the help
i'm just a beginner but i love playin "candy" by paulo nutini and rod stewarts " i was only jokin" i only know about 5 songs to play through so you no-doubt already know them,- wish you were here, everybody hurts and cigarettes and alcohol by oasis.
The Beatles are perfect! Nowhere man, Girl, Here comes the sun, I'm looking through you, I should have known better, Michelle, You've got to hide your love away, and We can work it out ARE PERFECT and I mean PERFECT for what you want. PERFECT. I wonder how close you can get to PERFECT!!!
HARE KRISHNA!
Sex and Candy - Marcy Playground
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie
First Day of my Life - Bright Eyes

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Opeth- Closure
David Bowie- Letter to Hermione
Circa Survive- Imaginary Enemy
The Beatles- I'm Only Sleeping, Blackbird, I will, Julia
She & Him- This is Not a Test, I Thought I Saw Your Face Today
Jethro Tull- Reasons for Waiting, Wondring Aloud, Cheap Day Return, Sossity; You're A Woman
Neil Young- Harvest Moon, Old Man, I Am a Child
Jefferson Airplane- Comin' Back to Me, The Farm, Good Shepherd

Just to name a few.....
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - I won't back down, Here comes my girl, Learning to fly.
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Crimson & Clover, I love Rock & Roll, A.C.D.C.
Paul McCartney - Sing the changes, This one, Sgt. Peppers reprised/The end (LIVE).
Cheap Trick - She's tight, Dream Police, I want you to want me (LIVE).
THE BEATLES - LET IT BE, NOWHERE MAN, I'M ONLY SLEEPING.
HARE KRISHNA!