Should I get the Kustom Double Cross or th Peavey Butcher? Which is more versatile?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
didnt you read what i wrote? i have it narrowed down to 2 amps, which is more versatile? its not a recommendation thread. lol
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Last edited by IronMaiden76 at Mar 31, 2011,
Edit: The 'VS' threads are annoying. It is good for us to know what you are considering or have already tried out but....

This
Quote by IronMaiden76
didnt you read what i wrote? i have it narrowed down to 2 amps, which is more versatile? its not a recommendation thread. lol

I love how you just said that to a moderator, and you fail to realize these type of threads are looked down upon. You're supposed to make a recommendation thread.
that seems silly..
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

versatile for what? you could've at least said what genres you want them to cover
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
As far as versatility goes, the Kustom has more tone shaping features. The Butcher is a straight forward rock amp.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!