You could always get a normal looking guitar and not look like a tool. I keed I keed. Agile in general are looked upon very highly around here. I have personally never played one but I wouldn't expect the entire forums to lie lol
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
^coming from the dude with the js30rr

I haven't played one personally, but I have Played a number of other agiles and I've bought two. Both are exceptional guitars, my interceptor is beast! And I bought an AL-3100 for my dad last christmas.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by Gundamnitpete
^coming from the dude with the js30rr

I absolutely hate the freaking thing lol. Only good thing on it is the neck is really nice. Every thing else just makes me wanna break it lol
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
The neck on mine is really really thin. It's actaully the thinnest necked guitar I own. I don't play it much anymore tho. Maybe I should drop some blackouts in it and start playing it again .
Guitars:
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Quote by Gundamnitpete
The neck on mine is really really thin. It's actaully the thinnest necked guitar I own. I don't play it much anymore tho. Maybe I should drop some blackouts in it and start playing it again .
Yeah that's what I love about the neck. Mine has the jack on the smaller wing so it digs right into your leg so it's practically unplayable unless standing. And then my friend is a retard and can't wire pickups properly so it cuts in and out constantly. But anyway, to the OP. I say go for it
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
It's a very good guitar for an off-brand. Really the only problem with it is the lack of availability and the Floyd Rose, which is pretty cheap compared to the quality of the rest of the guitar. If you like EMGs it's a good buy, if not you could get better for your money.
Unless you really need the FR, you could always block it, if it becomes a pain in the ass.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
The FR on my interceptor is every bit as stable and reliable as the two OFR's on my two alexi's. It stays in tune just aswell, I can sank on it all day long and nothing happens.
Guitars:
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
i just sold my LTD m 200, i have a custom cort x-6 with a custom neck and 81/85. The specs on this agile are insane.....ebony fretboard, neck through mahogony, emg. it anyone here can find me a guitar for 600 bucks with that spec lists. let me know.
Do those come in left handed TS?

I haven't played any Agiles either, but according a lot of people here and some of my friends, they say they are some pretty sweet guitars
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Quote by lefthandedkid
Do those come in left handed TS?

I haven't played any Agiles either, but according a lot of people here and some of my friends, they say they are some pretty sweet guitars

just flip the neck