Page 1 of 2
Nice to see they've diversified on the soundtrack...

I'll still see it though, loved the first one.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
That....was crap
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by wizards?
Looks like it's going to be just like the first one... I'm in!!.

Fixed.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Hopefully it'll be funny. The first one was great, hope this doesn't just try to coast off of the success of the first without adding anything new and original.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
It looks exactly like the first one. Still could work twice i guess, we'll see.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
*insert eltist statement here*

seriously though, im glad they didnt try to get all fancy and do something different. that the main problem with comedy sequels, they always try to push it and out-do themselves. if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I'll probably watch it, all the hype around it will annoy me though. Anyone would think it's the second coming of Jesus Christ.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I like the Hangover, but since it's a critically acclaimed box office success that's a very mainstream American comedy, the Pit will hate it because it's not a comedy like The Big Lebowski.
Last edited by The Madcap at Mar 31, 2011,
Meh, looks like good dumb fun. I'll see it.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by I.O.T.M
I'll probably watch it, all the hype around it will annoy me though. Anyone would think it's the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Well, seeing as The Hangover 1 was the first coming of Jesus Christ, its only reasonable....
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by I.O.T.M
I'll probably watch it, all the hype around it will annoy me though. Anyone would think it's the second coming of fat Jesus Christ.

fix'd
Am I the only one who really didn't like the first one? I only laughed once or twice, and that's saying something for me, I laugh at anything and everything.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by BrokenDstring
*insert eltist statement here*

seriously though, im glad they didnt try to get all fancy and do something different. that the main problem with comedy sequels, they always try to push it and out-do themselves. if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

+many
Quote by JagerSlushy
Am I the only one who really didn't like the first one? I only laughed once or twice, and that's saying something for me, I laugh at anything and everything.

This, I did see why people liked it though, and I honestly got more laughs from the sequel's trailer than I have from the entirety of the original film.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
what i liked most about the hangover was that i actually thought "holy shit what happened" it wasnt a cliche that you could find out like 5 minutes into the film. i will know now that not only do i have to look for clues within the film but i will laugh my ass off doing it. its the exact same thing in this one and im glad they didnt change it. but comeon! it woulda been great with stu remarrying the hooker!
I enjoyed the first one, but I probably won't see this right away because I said that if it was another "We forgot what happened last night" story I wouldn't see it. That type of thing doesn't happen twice!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by JagerSlushy

This.

It was a good movie, but nowhere near as funny as it was lauded to be.
It's pretty much the alternate script to the first one.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Hey guys, let's make a second Hangover film!
How do we do that?
Well, we change the setting and add different cameo characters!
areyoufvckingkiddingme.jpg
Yes! Yes! Yes! Ken Jeung returns!
"Hold on, gay boys!"
I'm so unbelievably happy. I want to hug someone. HUG ME SOMEONE.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I love the first Hangover, and I saw it before I knew about the hype (lololoooooo hipster) so that never ruined it for me. However, this film looks like a carbon copy of the first. I'll be cautious, though my friends will want to see it so I inevitably will anyway.
Quote by element4433
I enjoyed the first one, but I probably won't see this right away because I said that if it was another "We forgot what happened last night" story I wouldn't see it. That type of thing doesn't happen twice!

What else can you do with a movie called "The Hangover?"
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Guitarman015
What else can you do with a movie called "The Hangover?"
Continue the movie in a new, creative way?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I was expecting more hate in here.
I thought the first one was funny, but just like most things, fanyboys killed it.
ಠ_ಠ
if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

definitely seeing this, and probably going to laugh my ass off while doing so.
has a terrible signature.
Quote by element4433

Zach says in the trailer "We sure love to party". That kinda sums it up.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Looks as funny as the original. Woo...
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by element4433

Sure it could.

There are plenty of idiots who get wasted every night and don't remember anything from before.

It's actually a pretty plausible story for the most part, I think.
I thought the trailer was funny.
I'm up to see it.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Gunpowder
Hopefully it'll be funny. The first one was great, hope this doesn't just try to coast off of the success of the first without adding anything new and original.

I remember reading that the only reason this came about was because of the relationship between the three main guys, That they had such a tight dynamic together that the writers found themselves with a wealth of material that would work for them while shooting the Hangover.

As such, I don't think it'll be a shit sequel, I think it'll be really good!
Quote by Spartan101400
I love how it's called The Hangover when they took drugs instead of getting drunk

trollface.jpg

Well they got drunk that night. Alan just happened to slip 'em roofies. So it's basically a hangover with the effects of a drug as well.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I loved the first one.

The trailer makes this look promising, but I'm still worried it will be too much like the first one.
Page 1 of 2