Hello UG ... am looking for a good Bridge pick up to go with my Airnorton neck pickup ive ordered a few days ago ...

Im learning Lead solo,( blues,instrumental rock,prog metal)

Am looking for a bridge pick up that has that tone close to (Sonic adventure soundtrack from dreamcast)
"its not the destination.... so much as the journey" one once said
If you're looking for Jun Senoue's (Guitarist of Crush 40) tone, he has a Seymour Duncan Sh-12 bridge pick up in one of his guitars. The pick up alone is not going to give you his tone, the amp settings have a much greater impact.

Hope that helps
Quote by Snpfox
If you're looking for Jun Senoue's (Guitarist of Crush 40) tone, he has a Seymour Duncan Sh-12 bridge pick up in one of his guitars. The pick up alone is not going to give you his tone, the amp settings have a much greater impact.

Hope that helps

ah thanx lol ... can u put dimarzio and seymour duncan pickups in 1 guitar and work ... sorry still new
Budget? And what's your current gear?
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
budget 60-80$ is prolly the most i could spend on one more set of pick ups

my gear? lol shoot just an ...

IbanezRG321 plugged into Vox Vt20+ amp (it has few stomp pedal effects n modulation effects in the amp)
maybe save a lil bit more moolah for now. and use the time to listen to different pickups.
If the guy like dimarzio, then give him dimarzio. Tone zone actually goes pretty well with the air norton. And its ivery vers.
Gear

Fender American standard ash Telecaster
Fender American Deluxe Telecaster
Fender American FSR Chambered Telecaster
Fender HH FMT Telecaster

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 40w Amp
I have a TZ in the bridge of my ibby6 and it does all that you ask for except it might be a bit hot for the more bluesey side.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso