as all men like to think; a successfully executed handbrake turn is a surefire way to turn on any woman, but are women really turned on by it? This is a question posted for guys who have gotten women this way, or for UG's women to find out if it is true.

Feel free to post your opinion.
Nope, did it once and my now-ex proceeded to smack me around with her purse whilst yelling how I could have killed us.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Ask these guys
(Invalid img)
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

yes yes and yes. drifting is not only ****ing badass but also super fun and will get you chicks. just get good at it before you try it with a chick. if you can pull it off though you'll be filling pink tacos every night for the rest of your life
Quote by bear_bassist
as all 13 year old boys like to think; a successfully executed handbrake turn is a surefire way to turn on any woman, but are women really turned on by it? This is a question posted for guys who have gotten women this way, or for UG's women to find out if it is true.

Feel free to post your opinion.

Fixed that for you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
depends how uneducated she is.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
TS prolly has an automatic car

And no handbraking does not get you women, a fast car does.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Yea I think I like it better when I'm not clinging onto the seat for dear life....
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I'm so dewy thinking about it

seriously though, what the fuck? do men get turned on my ponytails? do they like when girls snap their fingers? what an arbitrary question. I don't know what almanac you have on hand but generally your best bet with a girl is to have showered sometime within the past week and that's about as 'surefire' as anything gets.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I believe all has been said and done by UG's resident females...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
They get turned on by 32note arpeggios at 250bpm.
I suppose I'm supposed to put something here...

Quote by vintage x metal
I'm so dewy thinking about it

seriously though, what the fuck? do men get turned on my ponytails? do they like when girls snap their fingers? what an arbitrary question. I don't know what almanac you have on hand but generally your best bet with a girl is to have showered sometime within the past week and that's about as 'surefire' as anything gets.

I get turned on when she says yes. Or can't say no. Either works.

And ya ponytails rock.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Not if you have an automatic car.

In a manual its a different story, though. Whip that ass end around and get the tires to squeal, and by the end of the night, you will be whipping her ass and making her squeal.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness