Greetings All, I'm looking to sell my Schecter Hellraiser C7 with Bare Knuckle Pickups. It's loaded with a Nailbomb in the Bridge and a Cold Sweat in the Neck. This pickup combo is FAR superior to the tasteless and bland EMGs that it came with. This Guitar was made in 2006 but it's in excellent condition. There's only one tiny little nick on the back of the neck besides the 9th fret. It's not bad however, it doesn't affect playability and it's not really even that noticeable when playing. This guitar was previously owned by someone of epic proportions, email me and I'll tell you who.

This thing is now an absolute tone monster and whoever buys this will absolutely love it.

It comes with the Hardshell case that I had to buy EXTRA from the Guitar itself *Stupid Ass Schecter*.
I'm located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama but I have no problem with shipping if you can pay, local pick up is also offered.

I'm asking $750 for the lot, which is pretty fair considering you're getting the $100 case, $450 worth of Handmade Boutique Pickups + Installation.
I'm willing to trade, I don't mind a cheaper guitar + cash. I'm really looking for a Gibson SG Standard or a Jackson SLSMG but feel free to offer anything WITHIN REASON, just no trems.

If you have any other questions please ask me. Pictures will be supplied if you're interested.
Thanks!
Logan
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Depends...Are you interested or just wanting to know? Haha
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Zakk Wylde epi with SD Blackouts?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
No thanks man, I need something a bit more lightweight and I'm not a fan of Active Pickups much anymore.

Thanks for the offer though
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Bump
$725 shipped
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Quote by etniesmuzikskat
Depends...Are you interested or just wanting to know? Haha

Well, I might be a little more interested depending on who the previous owner was.
PM Pics please
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2