Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me to get the guitar tone from this song.

Thanks.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Whats up with his eyebrows
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by Zoot Allures
It ain't easy to get that sound. You need to attack the guitar and turn the amp all the way up.

But what amp & effects should I use? He must be playing through thousands of dollars worth of equipment to be getting that sound.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Zoot Allures

O_O audio kitchen little chopper

Was it really necessary to post that giant image?
Quote by L2112Lif
Can someone help me, please?

I can't turn up my amp all the way up because I'm in an apartment, and I need to get this tone. It's the best tone I've ever heard.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Can someone help me, please?

I can't turn up my amp all the way up because I'm in an apartment, and I need to get this tone. It's the best tone I've ever heard.

It ain't easy to play like that though, you need to work on your technique for a song like that and then you'll get a better sound. You can buy a lot of gear but at the end of it some songs require a lot of concentration on what you're playing at that time.
Quote by Zoot Allures
It ain't easy to play like that though, you need to work on your technique for a song like that and then you'll get a better sound. You can buy a lot of gear but at the end of it some songs require a lot of concentration on what you're playing at that time.

Or he could do as darkwolf said and start looking into fuzz pedals. It sounds to me to be a Big muff of sorts.

Sure he's got a different technique, but all you have to do is attack really hard.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey