http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYk12Xv4Yj0

The other songs are on my YT page! I've been a singer-songwriter for the past 4 years and these are some of my favorite works. I got my album up on iTunes a couple weeks ago and i'm really proud of it.

Can I please have an honest opinion of these? My songs? my voice? my lyrics? my guitar? etc? On YT page or in thread i dont care thanks
youre pretty... back to your songs.

Well you I only listen to 2 of your songs and you seem to only use the same chords arrangement for the whole song. Try building your songs up by using some intro verse chorus verse chorus verse chorus outro type of layout. It will make it more interresting to listen to. Also make sur that you vocal melodies are not the same during your chorus and your verse.
I didn't really like it, although I admit I'm generally not into the singer-songwriter thing. Except for Laura Marling.

The chord progression isn't especially interesting, although the minor modulation towards the end is nice. The singing is harder to judge, because it could just be an issue of production, and youtube videos aren't the best place to get a clear picture of how you really sound. The lyrics don't do much for me, although, as I said, I'm not your target audience.

But my opinions aside, if you seriously have an album up on itunes, good luck to you, it's further than I've ever gotten with my stuff.

Although I would say it's a little counter-productive to say that and not tell us what you're called/provide a link.
The lyrics aren't really good. You really need to work on your singing though. It's average right now. Nothing very special. I'd like to hear the songs fully recorded and whatnot to get a better opinion of your music. That would be best. You also seem to not be hitting high enough notes near the end. Work on your vocals more.

Check out my song if you have some time.
Thanks!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427395
First off good luck with your iTunes album.

Honestly though the 2 videos I watched left alot to be desired. As was stated before your chord progressions were fairly predictable and it felt very cookie cutter. I feel that you should definitely work on your singing as it sounded very amateur. Also I feel like I didn't really connect with your lyrics. Granted this is not my genre by a long shot so take that for what you will.

Also as was already said the recording method used probably wasn't the best choice for capturing your sound so this may all be slanted on that.