Yeah, title says it. I ask cuz my gf looooves the trilogy and some songs are actually good (yes, I'm a metalhead mostly) So sometimes I found myself singing them.

Anyway, the movies have been seen as gay or girly, but I like them anyway, so what do you guys think?

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

I don't like them
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Wildcat!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Vanessa Hudgens is nice to look at ha ha
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
eh ive seen them(younger sister) dont care much for them but they arent terrible
Quote by Sean-Man
Vanessa Hudgens is nice to look at ha ha

Certainly man, haha, but anyway i think they aren't really bad movies, plus some girls are really hot

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

theyre catchy like most other pop songs, get in your head. tbh, i dont like nor dislike it. i think its pretty great what they(and others) have done for drama stuff in schools around the world though.
Quote by turncoat60%
I like it, I'm Scott Malkinson and have a lisp and diabetes.

Oh look at me, I'm Scott Malkinson and I have diabetes..
I watched a few minutes of one a while back because it was on the tv. Hated it, but I can respect that it's made for a younger audience.
Not a fan, but I've seen the first one about a dozen times thanks to my sister and an abundance of boring summer afternoons. But you gotta admit, they write some pretty catchy songs...
I pride myself on my humility.
Does a baby get my penis hard?
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
i havent even seen them but i dislike them on principle. i wont even watch uber-mainstream shit like that
My sig? Nice.
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
Does a baby get my penis hard?

It's my favorite movie too!