Hey all

I'm thinking of starting my own pop/punk outfit in the quad cities. I play lead guitars(yes there will actually be in-depth lead guitar parts in a pop band) and i also have no problem singing. I am VERY serious about my song writing and i'm looking for others who want to put their lives into music and get somewhere with it.

Lemme know if you need more info anybody!

Looking for:

Rhythm Guitarist, Drummer, Bassist.

BE able to sing harmonies or lead is a big PLUS also.
GEAR

Schecter Synyster Custom w/ EVH D TUNA
Peavey EVH Wolfgang w/ EVH D TUNA
Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Marshall Valvestate AVT 50h Head
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Female Fronted Pop/Punk Right HERE For Ya!
The major Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD thing you discover doing this is how much of Seinfeld was Larry--tons. When George (Jason Alexander) and Larry come together, it is clear that George WAS Larry. Cold Case DVD They are mirrors of one another, willing to obsess and argue over any minutiae. The wait is over - Larry David is back! In Season 7, Larry contemplateshis future with an ailing Loretta, and decides on a novel approach to winning back Cheryl. Weeds DVD In addition to Larry finding himself embroiled in usual cauldron of self-made crises, he orchestrates a reunion with the entire cast of Seinfeld! This may be the best season yet of this show. I hope Larry David keeps doing it. It is a breath of fresh air among the comedic mediocrity that is the usual tv fare. Medium DVD There are just so many funny things this season that any reviewer could write a small book about the joys of Season 7. We open with his girlfriend having breast cancer and Larry's wanting to end the relationship. The Good Wife DVD Somehow he manages to find a therapist who ends up blaming him for the cancer!
....that's some great information..
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Where is qaud cities? Near Chicago....?
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
ehhh bout an hour or so south of chicago. To be formal I live in Moline. But Moline is located in what we call the quad cities(even though there's five of them) and that consists of Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, East Moline and...i forget the last one. It's on the border of iowa and illinois and im on the illinois side.

Wow you're welcome all for that geography lesson!
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

The last one is Rock Island. i'm a Bett local. I'd join if I had an amp, but there is a kid I know in the local area. I could give you his facebook. He plays guitar and can sing almost exactly like billie Joe. Big Blink fan.
HEY YOU YEAH U> ._.
Well what do you play? And i'd love to get in contact with your friend as well. I'm assuming you play guitar. I dont know if i'd like three guitarists in the band but im still looking for bass. And i have a friend who i s an amazing drummer but stopped a couple years back so he could play sports.. bleh. But he's getting back into it and wants to join a band again.
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Well some shizno went down and we decided we're going to try and start something, but i might be able to find someone else for you.

and yeah I play guitar haha. I've been trying to start a pop punkish band for about 3 years now. But i should be able to get someone for you.
HEY YOU YEAH U> ._.
interested in joining?
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Hey, I've been looking around for an outfit like this for a long time. I'm a little outside Davenport, and I'm a guitarist/singer, and can drum if need be (probably a bit better than if you pulled a random person off the sidewalk, 9 times out of 10). I sing in a tenor-alto range, and my influences are more alt/punk, but like most people, I've HEARD and PLAYED a lot of pop/punk. I like to think my vocals are a bit like Scott Klopfenstein, formerly of Reel Big Fish. Also, if you've heard of Anthony Raneri of Bayside, his cadence and lyrical style fit me. If you've already found someone, SHIT. But, if you haven't just post here with a reply. I'm flexible, and would REALLY like to do this.
Hey Jim!

Well I'll put out first that we do already have a drummer. He's been with us for a long time and we aren't looking for a new one right now. However right now we do need a guitarist or bassist. A being a vocalist is a BIG plus in this band since we like our harmonies.

IF you still are interested then respond on here or send me a message and i'll send ya my cell number and we can get something lined up!

Thanks!

-Aaron
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Superb! I'd prefer Guitar anyways. I'm available any day of the week from pretty much 9am-onward (excepting Saturdays). I play a Jag, (Fender, Squier), through a Crate 5112 V50 Combo. I have a couple mics of fairly shitty quality, and a couple boom stands. I also have a Silvertone SD50 for acoustic stuff, including pretentious Youtube covers.
I friggin love jags. I almost got a fender humbucker one a while back but didnt have the funds. Why don't you check out some of our stuff so you can get a feel for our sound and stuff. And send me some of those acoustic links while i line up a date with the other band members!

LINK:www.youtube.com/euraleamusic
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Well, being a person fervently opposed to pretense, I don't actually have any Youtube covers, but I'll do some. I can probably knock out a few in the next day or so. Any requests?

I'll probably do a douchey rendition of "My Heroine" by Silverstein, since that's been well-received in the past.

Once I get some completed, I'll get you a link. Shouldn't be very long.
Also; I like the Youtube channel. good stuff. I'll be showing that stuff to my friends.
Go ahead with my heroine. That's a classic that we cover. The acoustic version that is. As for any other songs....hmmmmmmmm. I guess an AllTimeLow song would be fine and then maybe something a bit more complicated heh. And thanks for the kind words bout the channel!

-Aaron
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Last edited by rhoadsboy815 at Feb 13, 2012,
Any updates on those covers? and btw we're thinking we could all meet up this Sunday comin up. Lemme know!

-Aaron
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

I was attempting to procure a decent camera, but that sort of fell through.

I'll be recording them on my shabby webcam, but the effect should suffice. I apologize for the lack of timeliness, and the lack of correspondence, but I'll knock them out tomorrow afternoon. I dont feel I've listened to enough All Time Low to do them justice, but I'll post a few other songs.

Sunday would be fantastic, by the way.
Aight sweet. no rush on the covers my man. just checkin in. And i'll message you meh cell number so we can get specifics down on sunday.
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Check out my music on YouTube, I'm was lead vocal and bass. Band name is fox tail chase, my name is Schuyler Pickren. Let me know if you aren't interested. I play punk/emo/hardcore. Sdpickren@gmail.con