I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment, I'm pretty sure poultry aren't allowed to live within the city limits as pets, but I do have $5 and some money for feed and have watched the movie Mary and Max about 50 times (there's an awesome one named "Ethel" therein).

Should I drive up to the humane society tomorrow and make this fellow my new companion pit?

http://www.capitalhumanesociety.org/pets/critters.html/title/rooster-
I think it needs to be outside tho.. and he might bug people if he starts ****-a-doodling at 5am.

haha, that'd be awesome.. I wish i could adopt an owl.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
He'd poop all over the place, and chickens are hard to train, also, you'd need to get good blinds so he didn't go Yelling in the morning, but I think it'd be awesome.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
What If I built a fort under my bed with blankets and some poop-collecting cardboard laid out on the floor? I bet he could live there pretty comfortably.

My alarm clock hasn't been doing the trick lately. If I get him, I will name him Pete.

Also guys, let me reiterate: Five dollars!
you guys know roosters crow at all hours right?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
DO IT MAN! DO IT NOW! Chickens are an awesome pet. Actually on second thought maybe you shouldn't. Growing up one of my good friends invited me to come spend a week one summer on a farm that his grandparents owned. On said farm there was the usual barn yard fare including a plethora of chickens. While hiding behind one of the barns toking a joint I decided it would be a good idea to harass one of the chickens that was roaming around. Long story short the chicken attacked me and pecked my legs to shreds. It was some serious stuff, another two hours or so of being pecked on that fiercely and I probably would have bled to death. On the other hand if you ever run out of food you've always got a fresh 10 piece bucket walking around your apartment. You really gotta weigh your options with this one man.
Not only is it cruel to keep a rooster in such a small place but it'll be loud and annoying.

You'll also need to have a mound of dirt nearby so it can give itself dust baths otherwise it's going to get chicken mites.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Not only is it cruel to keep a rooster in such a small place but it'll be loud and annoying.

You'll also need to have a mound of dirt nearby so it can give itself dust baths otherwise it's going to get chicken mites.

My apt. is pretty big and there's a lot of sand and dirt about

The pheasants in my neighborhood already crow every damn morning.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Have fun cleaning up the shit in the apartment then

I'm not getting my deposit back anyway let the landlord deal with it, and Pete in a few months.

I'm liking this plan more and more.

*edit Stop being practical. This is a rooster and a dream!